Jimmy Nicholl

minstral

Jimmy was at windsor park today, hes still involved with Northern Ireland, what a difference watching Northern Ireland, as a regulat to windsor to watch Linfield, more so last season, we missed otu on young Paul smyth, outstanding talent, who scored today on his NI senior debut aswell as QPR a few weeks ago, wee guy is Rangers daft too!!!

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Jimmy was at windsor park today, hes still involved with Northern Ireland, what a difference watching Northern Ireland, as a regulat to windsor to watch Linfield, more so last season, we missed otu on young Paul smyth, outstanding talent, who scored today on his NI senior debut aswell as QPR a few weeks ago, wee guy is Rangers daft too!!!

A catholic boy from Belfast being Rangers daft? Heard it all now:lol:

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A catholic boy from Belfast being Rangers daft? Heard it all now:lol:

Mate of mine is a catholic (non practising)from Belfast used to travel over regularly to watch Rangers with us, since moved to England so do not know if he still does...they are out there, not many granted.

10 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Mate of mine is a catholic (non practising)from Belfast used to travel over regularly to watch Rangers with us, since moved to England so do not know if he still does...they are out there, not many granted.

What, really? That's crazy to me :lol: 

11 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Wait, does non-practising mean he does it for real after having practiced enough?

23 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I have came across a few in my time over here too mate, mixed marraiges probably have a lot to do with it.

I'm sure i read on here before about a guy who was in a loyalist flute band but was a celtic fan and had a tattoo which he was advised to cover up on parade:lol:

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

He’s a celtic fan.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I have came across a few in my time over here too mate, mixed marraiges probably have a lot to do with it.

I'm sure i read on here before about a guy who was in a loyalist flute band but was a celtic fan and had a tattoo which he was advised to cover up on parade:lol:

That's just fucking weird eh

On 12/03/2018 at 20:45, Laudrup1984 said:

It's seems from some (not aimed at the OP ; just a general observation I've seen over the last few weeks) that our good run of 9 wins in 10 was primarily down to Nicholl joining and not Murty. However when we lose it seems to be all Murtys fault. My view on our upturn in form is fairly simplistic. We signed better players in January and now have a better squad. That said as a team Murty, Nicholl, JJ seem to have done well since January collectively as a team.

With regard to the subs or lack thereof whilst I agree it should have been changed earlier I can also see why it wasn't. IMO Murphy was our best player and wasn't coming off. Candeias wasn't far off and wasn't coming off either. Buffalo was causing them problems and is a threat. Taking Goss off could have been risky as we could have been left short in midfield. Windass could have been an option but I don't think he was as bad as made out and he's always a threat. His shot should have got us a point if buffalo scores.

We had 33 minutes left when they were down to ten. We had loads of time to break them down. There was no need to force the issue. We didn't need to change it straight away.

Murtys post match comments were actually fairly accurate when he said the players weren't trying to play through them, weren't moving it fast enough and were crossing from too deep.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If buffalo puts us 3 - 2 up I think we win and probably win pretty comfortably. He didn't. We lost and everyone involved is culpable but moreso the players IMO. Murty is not without his faults but even when Cummings came on everything Murty said the players weren't doing they continued to do them. We only really played through them once after Cummings came on. Cummings coming on earlier wouldn't have guaranteed anything. I guess we'll never though.

This is where the players need to take responsibility. They thought the game was won after the red card, slowed the tempo right down and we were there for the taking all day on the counter. Don't buy the Cummings should have been on right away argument at all. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I've also heard of a couple of guys who were leaders of Reformed Protestant Churches who followed the scum.

I don't get it personally.

How can you preach freedom and liberty and be associated with that mob.

One of the most rabid celtic fans out there is a prod from Govan, used to run their bus in the 80s/90s so I am told