Josh Windass - SPFL Player of the Month

Lloyd

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both

Bit harsh as his returns have been very good this season, he has a heart the size of a pea  but hitting the net and assists are ok.

He frustrates the feck out of me for walking about looking as though he is sleeping and getting pushed off the ball easy but has improved 10 fold this year.

Has some good moments and obvious ability but overall he's a weak willed, coward and his swagger after getting goals against diddy teams was embarrassing. Telling the support to be quiet and then backing it up with fuck all when it really matters, sums him up. 

Not a coward in the physical sense (I couldn't care less whether a player in his position smashes people in 50/50's) but a coward in that he hides.

When he moves to the Championship, hopefully at the end of this season, he'l enirely disappear.

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Well deserved.

Cunts who continue to slate him would think he is the best player in the world if he dived in to 50/50’s all the time. Gees peace

I’d settle for him not hiding from the ball when things aren’t going our way. 

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Took his goal on Saturday brilliantly. 

Aye, then downed tools and did nothing else. Can’t wait to reminisce about what a great goal he scored that day the smellies beat us 3-2. 

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Well deserved.

Cunts who continue to slate him would think he is the best player in the world if he dived in to 50/50’s all the time. Gees peace

It's fuck all to do with going in for 50/50's, does my nut in when people say this about him and used to say it about the likes of McKay. He gets grief for going missing when things are tough instead of trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It's fuck all to do with going in for 50/50's, does my nut in when people say this about him and used to say it about the likes of McKay. He gets grief for going missing when things are tough instead of trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Like Hibs away? 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Literally no one else deserves it. The hatred some have for him on here is baffling tbh

The blinkers some have when considering his overall play are even more baffling tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The blinkers some have when considering his overall play are even more baffling tbh. 

I'm well aware of his general play, he's not without his faults ffs, but it seems to be personal with oor Josh which makes it ten times more pathetic 

We all know he's got weaknesses, but getting recognition might just give him a bit more confidence he badly needs, that and some good coaching. He's never going to kill cunts, but with his lightening pace and yes he does have goal scoring ability, but our coaching staff have got to give him more to his armoury and build him up.

He has also got to take the risk in doing it. Receive the ball, demand the ball, having ALREADY looked  around as to what's on and make the right decision. If it's take the player on, do it with conviction, if it's laying off a pass, don't dwell on it, just do it. All fucking learning and it takes time when it's not second nature.

He could become a great, but we have got to coach him and he's got to want it and take the risk at getting better and it's win win all round.