Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Wee question dont know if anybodys ever had a similar situation but bought two tickets for me and a pal whos decided he cant be arsed going (cunt I know) 

Whats the score with getting a refund if the tickets were never collected? 

Thanks in advance

You'll not a don't think 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Wish I could get a refund for today and @Bears r us Gave me his ticket for free (donation to RM Erskine made)

 

I was thinking about you today mate when I was watching it on a stream, really bad luck to watch two defeats. :cheers:

Perth_Campsie_Ger and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Bought a pint once and never drank it, bastards wouldn't give me my money back, I think you've had it, ffs.

Totally off topic, but I seen a guy get his money back on a half drunk pint of Guinness in Manchester airport. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was thinking about you today mate when I was watching it on a stream, really bad luck to watch two defeats. :cheers:

3 defeats. 2 old firms plus today. Today is the first time I sat in your seat tho because stood the last 2 old firms brilliant guys around you. The guy to your right is sound as fuck. Seen him pre match and couldnt think how I knew him. Was like mates when I realized during the game lol

Bears r us likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

Wee question dont know if anybodys ever had a similar situation but bought two tickets for me and a pal whos decided he cant be arsed going (cunt I know) 

Whats the score with getting a refund if the tickets were never collected? 

Thanks in advance

Did you not just go on your own?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He's a fucking joner

I think he has suffered enough mate. :whistle:

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

3 defeats. 2 old firms plus today. Today is the first time I sat in your seat tho because stood the last 2 old firms brilliant guys around you. The guy to your right is sound as fuck. Seen him pre match and couldnt think how I knew him. Was like mates when I realized during the game lol

Great guy and so is his mates. The guy you have not met on my left is also sound. :thumbup:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, blueretro said:

Did you not just go on your own?

Nah mate not for me travelling and not having anyone to go to the boozer with etc.

Drafted in my cousin got there for the 30 somethingth minute.

Love going to see Rangers but they make it fucking difficult sometimes pathetic display from the team yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Nah mate not for me travelling and not having anyone to go to the boozer with etc.

Drafted in my cousin got there for the 30 somethingth minute.

Love going to see Rangers but they make it fucking difficult sometimes pathetic display from the team yesterday.

Get your arse into a boozer mate. Always end up with someone who will sit with you.

 

Not always a sensible cunt but someone none the less :lol:

 

Tam Müller likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...