Stevie Clarke

Copland bear

Time the board stooped fucking about and asked Killie the question after the game.  Get him installed for the celtic games still to come up this season  and sets him up for next season.   

If the board don't approach Killie then they can fuck right off after the bloody Pedro fiasco.  

Get it done Dave King if you are serious about stopping the tarriers.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Aye agree, had hopes we would actually approach frank de boer but in reality thats never gonna happen

I'd take Stevie Clarke before the end of the season as if we dont he will take the celtic job when Brenda jumps ship

I think he’s a far bigger threat to us (if he replaces Brenda) than Rodgers is. If he does go the piggery, that’s ten in a row sealed. There is no longer any margin for dithering

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I think he’s a far bigger threat to us (if he replaces Brenda) than Rodgers is. If he does go the piggery, that’s ten in a row sealed. There is no longer any margin for dithering

He is very tactically astute and his teams are always well drilled. As seen today. 

If he does go to celtic I'd hope we make a move for Alex Neil

Completely agree. The guy has turned kille round in 5 months. Imagine what he could do with our squad and resources. I was all for murty till season end. But the board need to act now. Clarke ticks all the boxes and we need to move for him before someone else does. 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He is very tactically astute and his teams are always well drilled. As seen today. 

If he does go to celtic I'd hope we make a move for Alex Neil

What?   Fuck Alex Neil the manager for us it is Stevie Clarke end off .   Tactically he would frustrate the hell out if the tarriers with our resources, and if he was boss on Sunday we would have won. 

We are 12points ahead of Killie and they have a game in hand 

I’d rather wait till the summer. Give him a chance to build his own team.

Ive said this before, but the defendeers and goalkeeper aren’t up to it. Tavernier and John are great at going forward, but leave us wide open at the back. Tavernier especially. Alves and Cardoso are both shitebags. Sort that out, and we have the makings of a good team. 

Clarke would only inherit this pish.

Just now, Copland bear said:

What?   Fuck Alex Neil the manager fir us is Stevie Clarke,.   Tactically he would frustrate the hell out if the tarriers with our resources, and if he was boss on Sunday we would have won. 

We are 12points ahead of Killie and they have a game in hand 

Read what I said, I'd take Clarke in an instant but its not going to happen.

1. Our board wont approach him until the end of the season

2. celtic will be looking for a new manager at the end of this season

3. Clarke would pick them over us

Alex Neil is a cracking manager in his own right 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Why do people keep saying Rodgers is leaving the beggars? He signed a new 4 year deal last season.

you really think he is staying at celtic for another 3 seasons? cmon now. As soon as a half decent premiership club approaches him he is offski

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Read what I said, I'd take Clarke in an instant but its not going to happen.

1. Our board wont approach him until the end of the season

2. celtic will be looking for a new manager at the end of this season

3. Clarke would pick them over us

Alex Neil is a cracking manager in his own right 

No thanks.   Would want better than him.  1, Our board approach Killie now , and 2 & 3 won't happen.

Most cunts would take them over us with our bloody problems 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Because there's nothing left he can achieve with them. Down south will come calling in September and he'll hot foot it out of there.

No big team is going to go near him with his euro record and he has it easy up here on a long term deal so he isn't leaving for a relegation fight.

Just now, Copland bear said:

No thanks.   Would want better than him.  1, Our board approach Killie now , and 2 & 3 won't happen.

Most cunts would take them over us with our bloody problems 

Our board dont have the balls to approach him now, look at the mess they made over mcinnes.