Stevie Clarke

Copland bear

18 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope never seen him at the beggerdome cos I don’t follow that lot.  :lol:

You don’t know he couldn’t give two fucks about them. You’re making that up to fit what you want  

I do know what school him and his family went to though :mutley:

And what was Neil McCann?  What school did he go too? Was he not a great  Rangers player?  He used to rip them a new one every time he played them.

Clarke has played the old firm 5 times so far this season and he currently has a record of 3 wins and 2 draws  and 0 defeats , he has took a total of 11 out of 15pts which is an exceptional record for a club like Killie.    He took over a team at the foot of the table for ffs who are now 12 pts behind us with a game in hand. What more does he have to do?

If we don't approach him now then we will most likely miss out on him , and imagine he puts them out the cup in a few weeks and then goes on and wins the league next season with us. I don't think you will give to fucks what school he went too then as he will be our hero just like wee McCann was and who most would not blink at taking over as manager if he had Stevie Clarke's record.  

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And what was Neil McCann?  What school did he go too? Was he not a great  Rangers player?  He used to rip them a new one every time he played them.

Clarke has played the old firm 5 times so far this season and he currently has a record of 3 wins and 2 draws  and 0 defeats , he has took a total of 11 out of 15pts which is an exceptional record for a club like Killie.    He took over a team at the foot of the table for ffs who are now 12 pts behind us with a game in hand. What more does he have to do?

If we don't approach him now then we will most likely miss out on him , and imagine he puts them out the cup in a few weeks and then goes on and wins the league next season with us. I don't think you will give to fucks what school he went too then as he will be our hero just like wee McCann was and who most would not blink at taking over as manager if he had Stevie Clarke's record.  

Not sure if you remember him ruling himself out when Murty was temp. Did that very quickly  quickly. 

My opinion is he will stick around until Brenda goes to Arsenal. Then he will have his dream job.

I’m not saying he couldn’t be decent btw. But we need to take stock during the summer and see if we can afford a new manager that will be happy with a DOF/ bunch of new players and new coaches. 

Seems like this strategy has served us well in the last seven years, eh?

or trust our DOF to upgrade our team, Jimmy Nic to start putting his hand on Murty’s shoulder and do a very decent job next season. 

This place is comical at times.....I'm sure I read the other day messi was bigging up the tims, probably a lot of shite but I'm sure it was along the lines of his admiration for them!!!

So by the same logic people on here wouldn't want messi anywhere near Ibrox as he is a rabid tarrier (different as he is Argentinean) but the connotations are the same, we are going nowhere fast and are in grave danger of slipping backwards to the rest of the top 6 as referred to closing the gap on the tims, for all the posters who say fuck him he is a rabid tim then I trust all of these guys have never stepped through the gates of Ibrox after we ditched our non-catholic signing policy, times have changed and nobody on here are going to convince me that Clarke is a bigger celtic man than mo Johnston, mo didn't exactly down tools because he signed for the club of his rivals did he?

At this current time Clarke is the best man for the job based on what he is currently achieving at killie, he is tactically astute and is getting the best out of under performing players, for the sake of moving in the right direction then we should be approaching killie after the final game of the season.

There's surely a difference between having a player who is/was a celtic fan and having our manager, the focal point of the club, being one.

Clarke's previously been quoted talking about celtic being a great club and that he would be interested in speaking to them. People who played with him linked him to their job saying he was a celtic fan.

I'm about as least bitter as our fans go, but even I draw the line at that. It has nothing to do with his religion but we simply can't have a celtic fan as our manager.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

There's surely a difference between having a player who is/was a celtic fan and having our manager, the focal point of the club, being one.

Clarke's previously been quoted talking about celtic being a great club and that he would be interested in speaking to them. People who played with him linked him to their job saying he was a celtic fan.

I'm about as least bitter as our fans go, but even I draw the line at that. It has nothing to do with his religion but we simply can't have a celtic fan as our manager.

Clarke isn't even a celtic fan he grew up supporting Kilmarnock. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Its fuckin comical , rabid tarrier bastard , even this board are not stupid enough to employ him.

Prove he is don't just bum your gums ,  where is the proof then ? Any pictures if him at the beggerdome? Any pictures of him in a celtic shirt ?   

I find that very surprising in 2018 with the internet, don't you ? 

What you mean is he went to a catholic school and supported celtic ( allegedly) as a kid just like Neil McCann.

Is Neil McCann a Rangers legend a rabid tarrier bastard? 

If Stevie Clarke could stop them doing 9 never mind 10, would you still not take him?   

If the answer is no then that is a disgrace as i and any Rangers fan worth their salt wants to stop those cunts at all costs.

And I keep hearing he's a Tim but the media say he was a Killie fan so maybe he won't leave his boyhood heroes after all  for us, and the.  we will end up with another idiot as manager as we have done since Walter.

The guys record speaks for itself at Killie does it not ?

58 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

This place is comical at times.....I'm sure I read the other day messi was bigging up the tims, probably a lot of shite but I'm sure it was along the lines of his admiration for them!!!

So by the same logic people on here wouldn't want messi anywhere near Ibrox as he is a rabid tarrier (different as he is Argentinean) but the connotations are the same, we are going nowhere fast and are in grave danger of slipping backwards to the rest of the top 6 as referred to closing the gap on the tims, for all the posters who say fuck him he is a rabid tim then I trust all of these guys have never stepped through the gates of Ibrox after we ditched our non-catholic signing policy, times have changed and nobody on here are going to convince me that Clarke is a bigger celtic man than mo Johnston, mo didn't exactly down tools because he signed for the club of his rivals did he?

At this current time Clarke is the best man for the job based on what he is currently achieving at killie, he is tactically astute and is getting the best out of under performing players, for the sake of moving in the right direction then we should be approaching killie after the final game of the season.

Utter tripe and the lemon has a better record since coming up and armed with a chest full of manager and player. He is a proven winner, but he is just another rabid taig, that don't want near us, nor would he come near us. He makes Clarke look like the poof fairy, so why all the fawnng over the the third best taig manager in this backwater I'll never know.

Where was all this clamour for Clarke over the past three years when he was mainly out of football?

Is a good six months at Kilmarnock really enough to warrant a complete 180 in peoples opinion on him and enough to now warrant him getting the Rangers job?

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Where was all this clamour for Clarke over the past three years when he was mainly out of football?

Is a good six months at Kilmarnock really enough to warrant a complete 180 in peoples opinion on him and enough to  ow warrant him getting the Rangers job?

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same clowns who wanted McInnes in. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

His family were poor beggars and couldn't afford the jouney to the scumdome.

Yep let's just hand them 8 next season like we handed them 7 this year ,  then it's 9 then bloody 10. 

So what is the diffrence between him and someone who I would have regarded a bigger tarrier before he came to us Neil McCann? 

I bet if McCann had Clarkes record you would not object to him being Rangers boss. If he came and won the league next season he would be in the Rangers hall of fame that's how bad we want to stop them , but you and others keep saying no but yet you don't come up with anyone better.

We must stop them doing 9 never mind 10 and Clarke could be the man to stop them and that's all that bloody matters 

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter tripe and the lemon has a better record since coming up and armed with a chest full of manager and player. He is a proven winner, but he is just another rabid taig, that don't want near us, nor would he come near us. He makes Clarke look like the poof fairy, so why all the fawnng over the the third best taig manager in this backwater I'll never know.

Well your well versed in tripe as you spout it non-stop.....who in your opinion is the right man for the job?

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did I want McInnes? Did I want Pedro?

I wanted Pedro sacked last season but idiots like you said it was not his team and to give him time ffs 

How did that work out for you?  Yep handed those cunts 7 on a plate that's all that happened.  

So what was Neil McCann then? You know that Rangers legend or are you too young?

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Did I want McInnes? Did I want Pedro?

I wanted Pedro sacked last season but idiots like you said it was not his team and to give him time ffs 

How did that work out for you?  Yep handed those cunts 7 on a plate that's all that happened.  

So what was Neil McCann then? You know that Rangers legend or are you too young?

Neil McCann is not a Rangers legend :lol:

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Or the same ones who thought Tommy Wright would be a solid appointment because he had St Johnstone punching above their weight for a few seasons.

Clarke has done a good job with Kilmarnock, but he’s not the be all and end all like some people are making out.

Where are all the calls for let’s say Steve Robinson to get the job for example. After all, he’s beaten us this season, he was a dodgy penalty away from beating celtic, he’s taken Motherwell to one cup final and is in the semi final of the other one and he’s actually improved their league position from last season despite losing his two best players in Haneghan and Moult.

Maybe I should start repeatedly  spamming the forum with those facts and keep repeating myself about how good a manager he would be for us.?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Neil McCann is not a Rangers legend :lol:

How long you supported us ? :rofl:, Did you not see him at the beggerdome in may 1999? When they went into total meltdown?,  

Ffs you thought Harry Forrester was a legend and that xunt was a leg end 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Or the same ones who thought Tommy Wright would be a solid appointment because he had St Johnstone punching above their weight for a few seasons.

Clarke has done a good job with Kilmarnock, but he’s not the be all and end all like some people are making out.

Where are all the calls for let’s say Steve Robinson to get the job for example. After all, he’s beaten us this season, he was a dodgy penalty away from beating celtic, he’s taken Motherwell to one cup final and is in the semi final of the other one and he’s actually improved their league position from last season despite losing his two best players in Haneghan and Moult.

Maybe I should start repeatedly  spamming the forum with those facts and keep repeating myself about how good a manager he would be for us.?

Again would not have him near the job.  Not even in the same class as Clarke as any cunt that knows anything will tell you 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Again would not have him near the job.  Not even in the same class as Clarke as any cunt that knows anything will tell you 

I was being sarcastic because it would be as ridiculous as the way you are going about telling everybody that Steve Clarke, a manager who’s spent the best part of the past two years unemployed, is going to stop them getting ten in a row like it’s some sort of cast iron guarantee.