Goss

Ivybank

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You could say the same for every player on the park. Not up to standard, but no point. The league is over.  There will be no winning the cup. The manager and the players are what they are. 

You want change, change the board. Until that happens, nothing changes, no matter how often we berate players or managers.

Who do we bring in?

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You want change, change the board. Until that happens, nothing changes, no matter how often we berate players or managers.

We both said his well over 18months ago

Sadly I'm pretty certain we will end up being right

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You could say the same for every player on the park. Not up to standard, but no point. The league is over.  There will be no winning the cup. The manager and the players are what they are. 

Agree with this but unfortunately I don't see anyone on the horizon, we're stuck with this lot,.

I feel like running a hot bath and taking in some sharp razor blades.

11 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Got talked up here as usual as if he was a superstar. 

Can't get a game for QPR for a reason.

Yep, looks this way. He started off well and got my hopes up but has been posted missing when it counts. Was terrible against the beggars and same today. 

20 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Who do we bring in?

The million dollar question.

The problem is, whilst we have the second biggest budget in the land, for the most part of it we don't get quality for it for a variety of reasons, but none the least for just being who we are and pay a premium.

Many will say we should be doing better. I don't agree, because average players come with inconsistency. Do we have any stars! Any stalwarts? Not a fucking one to be honest just some of the ordinary are better than others and a couple with potential.

Both on and off the park we are set up to be second best also rans. We don't behave like a big club. Neither the mentality, acumen or money is their. Three years under this board has changed nothing. We've had three managers and God knows how many fucking players went through our hands, but still we fail or refuse to see wtf is going on right in front of our eyes.

The board is charged with our success as a club, no one else. They are limited both financially and in acumen, far less less the court cases and loans, but many remain to refuse to have a word said against them. I could be kind and say, they've done their best, but in all honesty they haven't, with behaviour less than professional, bordering on criminal when we see what king has been up to.

The board of any business set the standard and ours falls far short in every sense, all the way to on field. This lot have wasted money, lied and cheated and if king doesn't watch himself with the COS ruling, jailed! 

It's really got to end, or we are on a road to nowhere. Their time is well over. They know it and I think we are seeing the beginning of their end tbh and that's how bad it is, far less the results on the park.

Someone will step up.Fuck knows who, but they will, as is the way of things. We can only just hope it's the right people with the financial might and business acumen to restore what this club was born to

All this deflective and protective shite of this board in well who else, is just that.

If anyone thinks this board are leading us to titles, they are sorely deluded and need help. What's on the park is a reflection of what's off it and we can all deny all day long, but the result us the result and again we look at another shit result today. It cannot and will not stop, until there is a change at the top to effect change through every level of of this club and drag it back up by the scruff of it's neck.

Standards and values restored.

Squad player standard. If he was a backup to a better quality player I'd tolerate him more than I'm feeling inclined to right now. 

Seems to struggle under pressure and doesn't seen determined enough in the challenge. 

Nobody credible will step up, that’s the problem. When SDM sold the club, when we were Champions of Scotland he could only get 18m - bargain of the century you could say and yet there was only one interested party  - and we know how that turned out. We are stuck with what we have and despite what the majority of fans will say, they are making progress, not as fast as we want or demand, but they are. They also care deeply for the club. It may take time, they don’t have billions to invest, but they will return us to our rightful place eventually. I hope it’s sooner rather that later, but we have no choice but be patient. 

3 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Another Emerson Hyndman.

Hyndman did, at least, set up an equaliser at the Brendanbeau.

Goss has shown precisely why he had 4 top team starts prior to arriving here.

Talented enough - can’t produce when there’s an opponent in his face.

Ideally suited to the walking pace of reserve team football - not the rough & tumble of the SPL.

That said, Holt was worse than a man down when he took his place.