Roberto Martinez

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Rumours that we have approached him. 

? no seriously 

It would show some ambition that I believe to be beyond this board if true , but I'm not sure someone who's more style than substance is what we need at this point in our history .

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wouldn’t be happy this at all. Another spineless, flakey manager in the Warburton mould.

Agree with you but you'd like to think he'd have evolved and managing us in Scotland is different from managing Everton in the premier league. 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Agree with you but you'd like to think he'd have evolved and managing us in Scotland is different from managing Everton in the premier league. 

He was spineless when he took Wigan down too, there’s already talks of De Bruyne and co not being happy with his tactics ahead of the World Cup. Terrible manager with an incredible agent.

11 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

It would show some ambition that I believe to be beyond this board if true , but I'm not sure someone who's more style than substance is what we need at this point in our history .

Think he was in the same class as Warburton when they were doing the  defensive coaching courses....