Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Did you read it ?

My issue is with the whole fucking experience going to their place  now .

So why not ban or limit these cunts coming to Ibrox and taking a reduced amount for their home games

plenty of bears still enjoy going to the pigerry, its been shite recently because they've pumped us

if half folk like yourself just stopped going then maybe there wouldnt be such a stuggle to get tickets every single time we go there, every time we go to the pigerry theres umpteen threads looking for tickets and our allocation is sold out every single time we go there

so the majority of folk who actually go to the pigerry probably disagree with you otherwise there would be plenty of tickets available every away OF. Half the folk saying ban them and that they wouldnt care about going to the pigerry probably wouldnt be going anyway.

I think a big part of this is folk taking the huff because theyve pumped us. And as soon as we start winning everyone will want a ticket to their midden

The pricing is between the two clubs to work out, and clearly plenty are willing to pay the price. And the policing is a police issue. Personally ive had much worse treatment from polis at hampden and other grounds  than i have at torbett towers but thats another story.

Folk need to remember that the vast majority of fans in twitter and social media are not ST holders and dont go to away games so of course they're going to say ban them because it doesn't effect them but it winds the taigs up. If you were to ask ST holders and fans who actually attend away games if theyd rather reduce our capacity at the pigerry to reduce theirs at Ibrox i doubt there would be the same result as other polls

once again ill clarify that i think we should move them from behind the goal but still give them some more tickets than other clubs

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

plenty of bears still enjoy going to the pigerry, its been shite recently because they've pumped us

if half folk like yourself just stopped going then maybe there wouldnt be such a stuggle to get tickets every single time we go there, every time we go to the pigerry theres umpteen threads looking for tickets and our allocation is sold out every single time we go there

so the majority of folk who actually go to the pigerry probably disagree with you otherwise there would be plenty of tickets available every away OF. Half the folk saying ban them and that they wouldnt care about going to the pigerry probably wouldnt be going anyway.

I think a big part of this is folk taking the huff because theyve pumped us. And as soon as we start winning everyone will want a ticket to their midden

The pricing is between the two clubs to work out, and clearly plenty are willing to pay the price. And the policing is a police issue. Personally ive had much worse treatment from polis at hampden and other grounds  than i have at torbett towers but thats another story.

Folk need to remember that the vast majority of fans in twitter and social media are not ST holders and dont go to away games so of course they're going to say ban them because it doesn't effect them but it winds the taigs up. If you were to ask ST holders and fans who actually attend away games if theyd rather reduce our capacity at the pigerry to reduce theirs at Ibrox i doubt there would be the same result as other polls

once again ill clarify that i think we should move them from behind the goal but still give them some more tickets than other clubs

Don't know how others find this but it's one of the easier games to get tickets for I find. 

Hearts usually one of the hardest along with Aberdeen 

14 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

All fair points

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know how others find this but it's one of the easier games to get tickets for I find. 

Hearts usually one of the hardest along with Aberdeen 

I'd agree on the sheep point there hands down - I haven't had a ticket through the scheme for there since we came back up ffs :lol:

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'd agree on the sheep point there hands down - I haven't had a ticket through the scheme for there since we came back up ffs :lol:

Aye even with the bus one maybe 2 extra are about.  But tarriers ive seen 10 or 11 people get sorted with tickets on match days. Fuck we usually run 2 buses sometimes 3 there 

I’d give them what they give us coz no danger that corner at the piggery is the same as the full broomie , there’s only a 8k difference in the capacities of the two stadiums not 80k , cunts are at it as per 

7 hours ago, The Monk said:

I know results have made things worse but I agree and feel for a long time like we`ve almost facilitated them to have a party at Ibrox. Coming to our ground should feel like hell for them.

It does until our players start bottling it as per , must been some noise for them in broomie when windass scored , wee all went nehtal

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I get that and I think that and the fact they do whatever they please has to be looked at first before outright banning them or moving them. 

Tbh I’m probably a selfish cunt because I rarely miss a game and going to every other one bar the piggery when they give us 800 tickets would annoy me as well. 

We’ve tried it once and by all accounts it was a pretty boring OF as well. 

I was in the broomie that old firm game when it was only us bears in ibrox and we couldn’t get piece to watch the game for every second person being accused of being a taig the whole game , there was more scuffles and pushing and shoving that game then there is when the cunts are actually there 

49 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t get the ‘we wouldn’t be saying this if we were winning’ patter.

It’s always been an issue, and with the current climate and the utter contempt they and other hold us in, why shouldn’t we put our own interests first and protect our fans? 

Strikes me as cunts just looking for an arguement. I can’t understand the mentality in arguing against the proposal. 

Plenty of reasonable arguments have been given in favor of the status quo in this and the previous threads. At least as many as against it. Be interested to know how they're just looking for an argument any more than you are. 

It won’t happen! It will never happen! It’s simple really. 

Its the Law of supply and demand. If we stick the rhunts in the corner it yields another, say, approx. 5k season tickets ie 44k currently to potentially 49k. The ST becomes less precious. It will be easier to get into OF games. The ‘value’ of owning a ST will drop and in the medium term at the latest uptake of STs will reduce. 

It’s exactly the same environment for them. 

So for business reasons alone it will NOT happen! At either stadium! 

40 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Its the Law of supply and demand. If we stick the rhunts in the corner it yields another, say, approx. 5k season tickets ie 44k currently to potentially 49k. The ST becomes less precious. It will be easier to get into OF games. The ‘value’ of owning a ST will drop and in the medium term at the latest uptake of STs will reduce. 

Don’t see how this is true at all tbh. 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Utter nonsense. 

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

Plenty of reasonable arguments have been given in favor of the status quo in this and the previous threads. At least as many as against it. Be interested to know how they're just looking for an argument any more than you are. 

Fair enough if there’s credible arguments, but as I said, the ‘no one would be saying this if we were winning’ is a pile of shite. 

And as far as I’ve seen, we’ve had:

- worse atmosphere (atmosphere can still be quality for European games and the likes of Aberdeen who have a smaller allocation)

- they’ll just say it’s because they’re winning (couldn’t care less) 

- income from ticket sales to the filth (we can sell them to our own fans anyway)

- they’ll cut our away allocation (we’re treated like animals there anyway) 

None of these individually or collectively stack up as a credible arguement, aside from the away allocation. And I don’t think that treating our fans as second class citizens at Ibrox to acomondate the scum is appropriate. 

18 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

You just know these cunts would find a way of swinging their cameras around constantly to show these twats.  

Ban them altogether I say, ha

Never understood why Sky are allowed to set up their studio at the east enclosure as it shows them in the background.

Our club really is a pushover. There should be a studio built into the north west corner with the main stand as the background.

17 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

They can keep their capacity,  I don't think any Rangers fan should attend the place to be honest,  no fucking way would I give the rat bastards a coin.

Wont ever go anywhere near that dump ever again and same said for every away game in this country. Only away games i will ever attend again are Euro games , i wont ever forget what they all tried to do to us.