Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

55 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ad I’ve ssid elsewhere let’s see what happens. I predict nothing! 

I don’t doubt that nothing will happen, but adding another 5-10% to season ticket availability in no way is going to ‘devalue’ season tickets. 

If anything adding OF games to those tickets, and creating a safer stand, would create value. 

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t doubt that nothing will happen, but adding another 5-10% to season ticket availability in no way is going to ‘devalue’ season tickets. 

If anything adding OF games to those tickets, and creating a safer stand, would create value. 

I get what you’re saying but the overriding factor is the ‘supply and demand’ factor. 

Its healthy for the club to have a waiting list for STs. If they have that then it might, just might happen. However I’m not convinced that STs for the main st, enclosures, club deck, broomy, Copland and SJ ie approx. 49k STs will get sold out. 

16 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know how others find this but it's one of the easier games to get tickets for I find. 

Hearts usually one of the hardest along with Aberdeen 

I agree with this, speaking only from our own bus point of view there are a good few who go everywhere with us but won't give the tarriers their money. Whether that's a factor throughout the whole support or not I'm not sure but it may be a factor. 

On 21/03/2018 at 13:37, NetherburnBear said:

Things definitely need to change, they get 100 percent tv coverage the sky cameras are never off the scum,  they are allowed  in to set up their shite displays, get better access into and out of the ground than we do, I know a lot of bears that miss out because of the ticket situation, is there another club that move their own fans when another club comes to play?  We would fill Ibrox and create a wonderful atmosphere, they don't deserve to be treated any differently than a Hamilton or a Dundee. Rangers fans first. 

They can continue to have the Broomloan if we get the entire Lisbon Lions.  A stand behind the goal for each club.  Fair is fair.   If they don’t agree give them the corner.

6 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

They can continue to have the Broomloan if we get the entire Lisbon Lions.  A stand behind the goal for each club.  Fair is fair.   If they don’t agree give them the corner.

Nah fuck them, give them the corner

Less is definitely more

Things definitely need to change, they get 100 percent tv coverage the sky cameras are never off the scum,  they are allowed  in to set up their shite displays, get better access into and out of the ground than we do, I know a lot of bears that miss out because of the ticket situation, is there another club that move their own fans when another club comes to play?  We would fill Ibrox and create a wonderful atmosphere, they don't deserve to be treated any differently than a Hamilton or a Dundee. Rangers fans first. 

Yup, that mob are also moved when we go to the piggery

Things definitely need to change, they get 100 percent tv coverage the sky cameras are never off the scum,  they are allowed  in to set up their shite displays, get better access into and out of the ground than we do, I know a lot of bears that miss out because of the ticket situation, is there another club that move their own fans when another club comes to play?  We would fill Ibrox and create a wonderful atmosphere, they don't deserve to be treated any differently than a Hamilton or a Dundee. Rangers fans first. 

What a brilliant and accurate post 

Sadly a lot of bears don't care 

And the fuckers that run us certainly don't care if the beggars take the total cunt out of us 

There is a long long list of other things 

The fact that the cameras pan in on the individuals .Hold the cameras on the scum  almost individually at times so they can wave and gesture  always tells me something 

Especially when you never get similar when it's us at Scundome 

It will be more crowd shots when /If we score but never really any footage or commentary of how fantastic we are 

Definitely never individual gestures like you get in Jules vids or Willie Vass photos 

if i had my way i wouldn't let a single one of them in. they are not welcome inside our stadium. 

ibrox should be full of Rangers fans only. if 50,000 of us want to go then it should be allowed. away fans will be allowed to buy any tickets not sold up to a certain amount.

of course that won't happen. i say the next best thing would be to cut their numbers and relocate them so that they are out of sight. stick them in the main stand away at the far bottom end near the copland stand where the TV people sit. those seats are usually lying empty any way because the view is shite. and since they will have thousands of bears behind them they won't be able to do anything. sticking them away up the back of a stand isn't good cause they'll toss shit at us. would trust a bunch a fucking chimps behind me but not them.

38 minutes ago, billym27 said:

if i had my way i wouldn't let a single one of them in. they are not welcome inside our stadium. 

ibrox should be full of Rangers fans only. if 50,000 of us want to go then it should be allowed. away fans will be allowed to buy any tickets not sold up to a certain amount.

of course that won't happen. i say the next best thing would be to cut their numbers and relocate them so that they are out of sight. stick them in the main stand away at the far bottom end near the copland stand where the TV people sit. those seats are usually lying empty any way because the view is shite. and since they will having e thousands of bears behind them they won't be able to do anything. sticking them away up the back of a stand isn't good cause they'll toss shit at us. would trust a bunch a fucking chimps behind me but not them.

You want to put tarriers in the east enclosure ?

On 20/03/2018 at 16:18, Inigo said:

It would result in a worse, less unique one. Which is why it's probably now gonna happen.

As I say whenever this comes round, nobody will mess with the biggest TV revenue generator (the OF game). Becomes less of a unique spectacle with fewer away fans IMO. Becomes less enjoyable as a fan at the game as well. Still remember the time there was none of them, and it was shit.

I don't like the cunts, but having them there so you can experience the pain of seeing them celebrate and the glory of them sitting there glum faced surrounded by us celebrating is one of those things that makes you feel alive. 

It's a great fixture, and I tend to agree that there wouldn't be the same swell for it if we were winning more often. 

Good post, agree 100% with everything you say here.:tu: