Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 14:12, Prso's headband said:

Meh. Cause we get beat means we come up with this shite. 

I’d imagine if we won the past 8 OF games we’d have no problems letting 8,000 of them in. 

My only gripe is the difference in police proceedings and i think that should be challenged first. 

I was stopped 3 times at the last piggery game, once before you cross the road to go up the wee hill, then when I got up to the wee hill you have jobsworth stewards marking every single ticket which was then checked by another line of police and then I was searched before I got into the ground. I’ve never been in to see kick off and the amount of police that come out at our end for corners etc is embarrassing. 

You compare that to every single one of them being in the stand 15 mins before kick off with the usual stewarding you’d see at any home game at the Broomloan with a few extra police staring at the corner where the UB sit. Meanwhile you have at least 10 police running down the steps at the other end of the SJ stand anytime we or they got a throw in or corner

That is the most concerning thing not how many tickets they get. 

You forgot to mention how much more the cops charged us for the privilege 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

How will it be decreased revenue?  Ibrox would fill out every Old Firm game regardless of away support.

It's just common sense bud.

Rangers couldn't honestly justify sticking an extra 100 quid on STs in the Broomloan just for two games against them.

As I'v said thousands of times, its easier to justify charging 50 sheets for an Old Firm game when the vast majority of those buying individual tickets are away fans, both clubs know this, plus due to the position there is actually less segregation which means the club can sell more tickets, 

Rangers average attendance this season is 49181, the only two games that have broke the 50k are games against them (50116 & 50215) so at worst we'd be making an extra 100 grand a year out of that mob having the Broomloan, give them the corner and you loose a few hundred from the capacity due to segregation and you also need to consider putting prices down as you can't realistically ask your own fans to spunk an extra 20 quid per ticket on that mob than on any other game in the League.

12 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

It's just common sense bud.

Rangers couldn't honestly justify sticking an extra 100 quid on STs in the Broomloan just for two games against them 

They do already. We have to pay £95 extra to get the 2 games against them. The wean doesn't get the option for they games but I imagine it would be an extra £70 going by the rates of child prices in other stands  

On 24/03/2018 at 11:34, jintybear said:

They do already. We have to pay £95 extra to get the 2 games against them. The wean doesn't get the option for they games but I imagine it would be an extra £70 going by the rates of child prices in other stands  

Yes but that's because we can't charge home fans less than away fans

We've sold 41.5k STs from the 43.5k available, if we sold a similar amount of STs next year andcut their allocation to 900 and stuck them in the corner we would then be asking around 7.5k Bears to stump up 50 quid per ticket, they would also be in the same position with their fans, both clubs aren't daft, they know ticket prices for these games won't be questioned by fans when the vast majority of those buying are away fans

The club would inevitably come under pressure from our own fans to reduce ticket prices for games against that mob, btw I wouldn't be against that, tickets for that game are disgraceful, particularly for the standard thats on show, it makes no bones to me about Ibrox atm simply because they're the ones buying most of the tickets but in return when you go to the piggery that's when you feel it.

9 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Embarrassing thread. None of this would be an issue if they weren't beating us every time they came. Would rather solve that problem than look at the irrelevance of their allocation. Since when were we filled with such moany pathetic bastards

Exactly

Why is this even being discussed coz it aint happening

Moan all you want

I think we should at least cut the allocation and get more bears into the game.

Give them the extended corner into Broomloan like it was with like of Man Utd and other larger travelling European supporters.

Any decision or consideration will be based on financial side of it to be honest.