Semi final ballot

hampden86

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would query that mate, 4 of us are in the friends scheme and we have never not all got a ticket. 

Agreed mate, the maths don't add up - the odds on getting ticket are highly in your favour, so it just can't be right I keep missing.  Iv'e let it go in past as have got a ticket from other sources but fed up with it now.  Put the milage in with the earlier rounds.

Edit - not in the friends scheme, just more-so we all go to game together yet its always me that doesn't get a ticket (mibbie the other 4 have reported me)

9 minutes ago, markem said:

Agreed mate, the maths don't add up - the odds on getting ticket are highly in your favour, so it just can't be right I keep missing.  Iv'e let it go in past as have got a ticket from other sources but fed up with it now.  Put the milage in with the earlier rounds.

Edit - not in the friends scheme, just more-so we all go to game together yet its always me that doesn't get a ticket (mibbie the other 4 have reported me)

Even not in the friends, to be the same one that doesn’t get a ticket every time can’t just be a coincidence. 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Aye mate I’m exactly the same ?

I'm raging. I didn't get a ticket last season for any of the SFs.  I'll be phoning the ticket office tomorrow because that's 3 SFs I've not had tickets for and I go to every home game (including friendlies).