Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We don't even listen to you on here never mind the club listening to you :whistle:

:lol: But seriously though mate a just want a manager who just plays to win. Cba with all this aye but we play good football nonsense. That can all come once we’ve beat these cunts to the league

Just now, Prso's headband said:

:lol: But seriously though mate a just want a manager who just plays to win. Cba with all this aye but we play good football nonsense. That can all come once we’ve beat these cunts to the league

Defo mate. When ally left I wanted a bit of style but now I'd take just winning. I used to think style meant something but we just need to learn to win.

Despite threads on here at the weekend claiming we were miles behind etc (I can see guys points btw) but consistent home form and we would be way out infront. We've lost around 23 points at home. That's criminal. Our away form tells me there's a team there but we need someone to drill them and instil belief in them at ibrox.

I just want a winner

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'm a better option than Murty and I've never managed a team in my life.

To be honest I'm sick listening to the guy crawling up everyone's arse.

Sooner he's back with the youth team the better.

Murty isn't the long term option. He's only in place  because king and the board blew it hiring Pedro and then blew it again replacing him.

We need a manager who wins period. Our main priority is stopping 10. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

too much spouting shite now seems to be the criteria the board judge a manager on.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Can't see us going for Warnock to be honest.

The biggest and most consistent rumour I've heard, and it is only a rumour, is Alex Neill.

Warnock's got that Cardiff team heading to the premeirship. He's not giving that up without a huge wage. 

47 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

If the Scottish Game is so bad (and it is) then what does that make Joey Barton who struggled like fuck here? 

Because after only 429 minutes in a Rangers shirt he had a falling out with the manager and was forced out the club.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Because after only 429 minutes in a Rangers shirt he had a falling out with the manager and was forced out the club.

Joey Barton let his ego run wild. He genuinely belived Scottish football was so poor he could walk it. Even if he had stayed his betting on football would have seen him banned.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Joey Barton let his ego run wild. He genuinely belived Scottish football was so poor he could walk it. Even if he had stayed his betting on football would have seen him banned.

He was a baffling signing with Warburtons style, same with Niko.

31 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I'm a better option than Murty and I've never managed a team in my life.

To be honest I'm sick listening to the guy crawling up everyone's arse.

Sooner he's back with the youth team the better.

Aye I agree. His press conferences annoy me because he’s too nice and too honest. Always trying/hoping to do this or that instead of just having a bit of arrogance and telling you what IS going to happen 

30 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Warnock's got that Cardiff team heading to the premeirship. He's not giving that up without a huge wage. 

I wouldn't be too sure that he will stay with Cardiff. Has an amazing record for getting teams promoted but shit record in the premiership. They will go up and not spend much money and then he will get the sack after 10 games when they haven't even have him a proper chance

The Warnock shouts completely baffle me.

70 years old, never been at a big club with big expectations bar Leeds where unsuprisingly he was sacked. Has he even won a trophy in this illustrious 30 odd career of his? Plays shite football, will fall out with every cunt up here etc. etc.

He's a manager who is celebrated for the number of times he has come second for fuck sake!

Once met him at Glasgow airport during McCoist’s final weeks and I said “hope you’re up here getting interviewed for the Rangers job” and his reply was “I wish”

Lot of water under lots of bridges since then, mind

Done brilliantly with Cardiff but still couldn’t see him at Ibrox. Academic as I think Cardiff will go up anyway