Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

He knows how to do well in the championship and he will always have a job there. Wonder if he fancies the last one with us, a few trophies and the support of 50k every two weeks. I think he would do well up here

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Warnock's got that Cardiff team heading to the premeirship. He's not giving that up without a huge wage. 

He also signed a new two year deal with them last month 

there’s not a fucking chance he is coming to us 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-new-cardiff-contract-14340509

I like him. First and foremost can set a team up. Its no easy feat getting teams out that league. The EPL is all about cash so i dont judge him much based on his time there. Man id like linked is steve bruce. Does the same thing. Gets teams up and gets most out what he has. Getting hull to an FA cup final is amazing. His players choked when 2 up. 

Never have and never will understand the hype on here for Neil Warnock.

Biggest club he's managed is Leeds who he got the sack from, 5 points off the relegation zone. 

He's a good solid Championship manager, we need better. Like it or not Brenda is a solid Prem manager, some will say what's he got to do with it but that's who we're up against. Two of them are miles apart.

9 hours ago, KWBear said:

He also signed a new two year deal with them last month 

there’s not a fucking chance he is coming to us 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-new-cardiff-contract-14340509

I didn't know he had signed a new deal.

Yeah no chance in hell he's coming up north.

14 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Neil Warnock lives in Cornwall and certainly won’t be taking a job in Scotland as his family don’t move with him. The compliment would have been nothing more than a dig at Brazil after they worked together on the breakfast show before he took the Cardiff job. 

As stated previously - he has a house in Dunoon. He often visits Ibrox when staying up here.

With that said - I don't think we are interested in him.

20 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Can't see us going for Warnock to be honest.

The biggest and most consistent rumour I've heard, and it is only a rumour, is Alex Neill.

I know on a personal basis this is 1000% not true.

I am sure somebody mentioned this on here before to be fair but it's a load of nonsense mate.

8 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I didn't know he had signed a new deal.

Yeah no chance in hell he's coming up north.

Went rather un noticed. But he has signed his contract extension. There’s absolutely zero chance he’s going to be joining us.

He’s taking them up and will probably be on the scrap heap by Christmas though,  when Cardiff are in the relegation zone, by which point we will have appointed another dud cunt and miss the boat on Warnock again. 

This board couldn’t organise a fucking piss up in a brewery the hopeless cunts