Lee Rigby Memorial Cup - Shirt

Assegai

its alright. But i grudge paying 40 quid for an actual Rangers top let alone one for a one off game thats not an official top. Dont see why everything has to be so overpriced these days. It literally just says Rangers once on it not even any kind of badge or anything. Good cause but id rather donate a few quid than waste 40 on that top

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

its alright. But i grudge paying 40 quid for an actual Rangers top let alone one for a one off game thats not an official top. Dont see why everything has to be so overpriced these days. It literally just says Rangers once on it not even any kind of badge or anything. Good cause but id rather donate a few quid than waste 40 on that top

Aren't you missing the point a bit mate?

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's a fundraiser mate.

Have you never been to a fundraising do where you bid 50 quid for a 20 quid item. Just because.

I know what you're saying about prices generally but ffs it's not a waste to buy the top. It doesn't even have to say Rangers on it imo.  But each to their own.

3 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Aren't you missing the point a bit mate?

not really.  i get what it represents. its the same issue with official tops, sell them cheaper and more will buy. its pricing out its biggest market. if it was 20 quid theyd sell a lot more esp online

and i didnt mean to speak against the charity i wish them all the best