Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

23 hours ago, Inigo said:

I hear Pedro Mendes plans to apologise for giving us Caixhina as well.

I'm taking some rotten fruit along. Once I've thrown it, I'll be at peace with him again.

I think this gets him out of jail :bow: if I see so much as a cabbage leaf I will report you to the nearest steward :angrywillie:

Will be going along to revel in the nostalgia, be taking my boots just in case there is a man short (the dream lives on) :mutley:

16 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I think this gets him out of jail :bow: if I see so much as a cabbage leaf I will report you to the nearest steward :angrywillie:

Will be going along to revel in the nostalgia, be taking my boots just in case there is a man short (the dream lives on) :mutley:

Don't worry, I've settled on throwing a couple of elderberries. Will be barely noticeable.

16 hours ago, Inigo said:

The rear of the Govan and Broomy were open for tickets on the website, but sales were so poor that they were taken down to try to fill the lower tiers. If you wanted to activate your ST in the Govan rear or the Broomy rear, or probably even the Copland rear, I suspect you could by contacting the TO,. The CD will probably be closed, though.

The CD and Copland Rear have never been available on the website, although I'd expect the Copland rear o be pay at the gate.

You are correct.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/pay-at-the-gate-tomorrow-2/