Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

2 hours ago, bordersbear said:

What time you coming? Just so I'm ready cos it takes me a while.

Sorry man. I've got a rule about not giving lifts to folk that talk to themselves.

Hitchhiking is safe these days. 

On 22/03/2018 at 20:51, thebluedoo said:

I think this gets him out of jail :bow: if I see so much as a cabbage leaf I will report you to the nearest steward :angrywillie:

Will be going along to revel in the nostalgia, be taking my boots just in case there is a man short (the dream lives on) :mutley:

Do you take your boots every home game because sometimes we're a full team short!!

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I'm at this fuckin Scotland game and i wish id picked the legends. This is fuckin dire

Feel for you . 

Watched it on the telly and it took 86 minutes before it was worthwhile ! 

2 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Will this be on RTV?

Doubt it. It being a charity match they have to do everything they can to get people to go rather than watch it at home.

5 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Whole thing is devalued by having that fat, talentless wank Grado and shellsuit fucking Bob gracing the Ibrox turf.

Are we really so short of legends that we have to drag pricks like this in?

Could have been worse........think Andy Cameron.:duh:

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

No, we're not. Celebrity fans playing in these kinds of games are quite common.

Devalued. :lol: I don't see how 4 non ex-players out of 27 or something makes any difference to anything in a charity kick about. You still get to see 23 ex-players. It's not like it's a competitive game. Devalued lol. 

So many over serious greetin faces for a charity kickabout for 12 quid. Lol.

Fuck all wrong with Grado either. Nae wonder celebrities are reluctant to say they're Rangers fans... not only will they get slaughtered by everyone else, they'll get slaughtered by their own. 

He could have at least slagged the yes voting one.

These games are boring tbh, done the last two. Also, they need to drop the legends game name.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He could have at least slagged the yes voting one.

These games are boring tbh, done the last two. Also, they need to drop the legends game name.

People are too touchy and stubbornly literal about that word. Who cares what it's called?

I find them quite relaxing. Being able to sit at Ibrox and chill in the sun rather than coming out with an aneurysm is quite a relief these days.