Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

No, we're not. Celebrity fans playing in these kinds of games are quite common.

Devalued. :lol: I don't see how 4 non ex-players out of 27 or something makes any difference to anything in a charity kick about. You still get to see 23 ex-players. It's not like it's a competitive game. Devalued lol. 

So many over serious greetin faces for a charity kickabout for 12 quid. Lol.

Fuck all wrong with Grado either. Nae wonder celebrities are reluctant to say they're Rangers fans... not only will they get slaughtered by everyone else, they'll get slaughtered by their own. 

:lol:

Tracky Bob n a Scottish wrestler.

Scraping the barrel are we not

13 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I’ve not read the whole thread and someone might have already mentioned this but season ticket holders should get the chance through a ballot at say £5 a shot and then get the chance to live the dream and kid season ticket holders get a chance via the ballot again at getting changed in the dressing rooms and out for penalties. They should try and get the people involved 

My son said the same he's followed Rangers home and away plus European games for over 20 years and would love the chance to play today instead 3 bad actors being involved -  Grado, shell suit Boab and McCoist 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

My son said the same he's followed Rangers home and away plus European games for over 20 years and would love the chance to play today instead 3 bad actors being involved -  Grado, shell suit Boab and McCoist 

Just to be involved and get 30 minutes would be a dream come true for supporters. Our club really need to get the young kids in around the environment etc 

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Just to be involved and get 30 minutes would be a dream come true for supporters. Our club really need to get the young kids in around the environment etc 

I’m not so young and want included as I can still do a shift on the park ?⚽️?

Quite shite to see Ibrox so empty for this, especially given the attendances we have for the AC Milan game and the Ricksen game - but I think they’ve done too many of these over the last few years. Fact I’ve bumped into two cunts off here while out at shops today says a lot :lol:

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

Quite shite to see Ibrox so empty for this, especially given the attendances we have for the AC Milan game and the Ricksen game - but I think they’ve done too many of these over the last few years. Fact I’ve bumped into two cunts off here while out at shops today says a lot :lol: