Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

My son said the same he's followed Rangers home and away plus European games for over 20 years and would love the chance to play today instead 3 bad actors being involved -  Grado, shell suit Boab and McCoist 

Played at Hampden a couple of times but never Ibrox. Hampden was ok. Ibrox would be great. Would give my right arm

25 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Watched the second half. Enjoyed it. Mendes could easily still be playing now. Grado was hilarious. 

Him and Boab were actually good fun. 

The greetin faces'll no like that but they went down well with the crowd.

Good wee day overall. Loads of kids getting well into it.

14 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Played at Hampden a couple of times but never Ibrox. Hampden was ok. Ibrox would be great. Would give my right arm

Son played at Ibrox with Rangers Charity to raise money for homeless, said it was unbelievable - and that was with no crowd there - what would it be like playing along side your heroes 

Never really bother with these charity/legends games tbh but I had nothing else on today so went along for the day out. In all honesty I thought it was brutal and left at half time and I was surprised at how many others did the same.

Maybe I'm being overly critical but it's a sad day when we can't even pull enough "legends" together to field 2 teams and instead have to top the squads up with River City actors and youth players. Should have done a draw amongst the fans to fill the extra places if that was the case, even at a tenner a head to enter I'm sure it would have raised a fortune for the charities.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Never really bother with these charity/legends games tbh but I had nothing else on today so went along for the day out. In all honesty I thought it was brutal and left at half time and I was surprised at how many others did the same.

Maybe I'm being overly critical but it's a sad day when we can't even pull enough "legends" together to field 2 teams and instead have to top the squads up with River City actors and youth players. Should have done a draw amongst the fans to fill the extra places if that was the case, even at a tenner a head to enter I'm sure it would have raised a fortune for the charities.

People like you that we need to stay away from ibrox, embarrassing!

30 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They had 44 shirts to fill. They weren't all going to be out and out legends or fan favourites. Lighten up. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

They had 44 shirts to fill. They weren't all going to be out and out legends or fan favourites. Lighten up. 

Hence why they should have made it a competition for fans to win the places and raise more money for the charity in the process. Just my opinion.