Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Never really bother with these charity/legends games tbh but I had nothing else on today so went along for the day out. In all honesty I thought it was brutal and left at half time and I was surprised at how many others did the same.

Maybe I'm being overly critical but it's a sad day when we can't even pull enough "legends" together to field 2 teams and instead have to top the squads up with River City actors and youth players. Should have done a draw amongst the fans to fill the extra places if that was the case, even at a tenner a head to enter I'm sure it would have raised a fortune for the charities.

Brutal to say the least. No harm to cunts that go to these things, but if I hadnt a vested interest I wouldnt be anywhere near it. I'll admit im one miserable bastard, a sociopath actually. But cunts shouting gon yirself boab. Clapping at a good pass by an overweight player from 20 years ago, lapping up the cheeky chappy that is "super ally". fucking nauseating.

Just now, thebluedoo said:

Was a good day out thoroughly enjoyed it, fun, goals and seeing guys that contributed to the 5 stars or our shirt. Admittedly some were but bit parts but none the less they helped put the silverware in that stadium.   The sight of that wee shell suit Boab standing next to big Boab Malcolm was something else :dance:good to see Fernando there too ( was really touching ) and a real touch of class. A good day was had by most :cheers:

He's fucking tiny. He's lucky Bob Malcolm or Graham Roberts didn't eat him.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

He's fucking tiny. He's lucky Bob Malcolm or Graham Roberts didn't eat him.

Hardest tackle I seen was when Derek Ferguson got stuck right into one of the young guys that had came on, was good hearted stuff most of the time but was clear to see the competitor edge was still there in some of them :rangers:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Was never that mate.

Didn’t look it on the stream.

As for the other posts I think calling a lot of people there today, ‘fans’ is a bit of a stretch - my snapchat was full of burds who probably had to check on google maps where Ibrox was before they set off today.

34 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Don't think there's any need for that to be honest. Calling fellow fans names because you don't like McCoist.  I'm not overly fussed on him myself but I don't slate people for cheering someone who, in his playing years, gave them so many good memories.

I’m slating them because they are brain dead just welcome somecunt back into the fold who raped us and lied to the fans 

I bet Charles green wished he scored a few goals for us too 

fucking mind numbing 

Mccoist raped us for approx 875k per annum, a huge fuck off bundle of penny shares and 11 months gardening leave. 

For contributing an abysmal fucking offering. Raith fucking rovers :no:

Well done for making him feel welcome and that it's all forgotten. Bravo. ??

2 minutes ago, dande101 said:

The facts you suggest in your previous post.

He is a Rangers Legend.

What's done is done, McCoist the player was superb and gave me so many fond memories.

I suppose you’ve forgiven green too then..

3 minutes ago, dande101 said:

The facts you suggest in your previous post.

He is a Rangers Legend.

What's done is done, McCoist the player was superb and gave me so many fond memories.

Which points are you disputing from my previous post?

About mccoist the inept manager.