Rangers Eyeing Summer Swoop For Louis Moult

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5534163/Rangers-eyeing-summer-Preston-striker-Louis-Moult.html

Rangers eyeing summer move for Big Louie after his Preston struggles

Big Louie has only made three starts for Preston since joining in January 

Rangers were interested in Big Louie last summer but they went for Eduardo Herrera

Big Louie  would be open to a return to Scotland if things don't change at Preston 

By John Mcgarry For The Scottish Daily Mail

PUBLISHED: 00:03, 23 March 2018 | UPDATED: 00:03, 23 March 2018

Big Louie Moult is back on Rangers' radar - with the former Motherwell striker struggling to make an impact at Preston.

The 25-year-old joined the Deepdale club in January but has only made three starts to date.

Although Big Louie still has three years to run on his deal in Lancashire, a lack of first-team action has alerted clubs to the prospect of him moving on in the summer with Rangers asking to be kept abreast of any developments.

I know it's only the Daily Mail but I'd be delighted with this if it's true.

Why Caixinha signed Herrera for around 3 times the fee when Moult was banging goals in for fun with Motherwell I'll never know.

Just now, VentyFour said:

Delighted? The guy is failing at Preston, it's a no thanks from me. 

No thanks? The guy scores for fun in Scotland. 

If only we didn't piss about trying to get McInnes we could have been working on a deal for Moult for nothing at end of the season.

We've now got to go pay a fee for someone that should have either been signed in Jan for buttons or on his way already this summer. Poor planning.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

No thanks? The guy scores for fun in Scotland. 

If only we didn't piss about trying to get McInnes we could have been working on a deal for Moult for nothing at end of the season.

We've now got to go pay a fee for someone that should have either been signed in Jan for buttons or on his way already this summer. Poor planning.

Shouldn't be paying for anyone who fails at Preston. Garner was their star and he was completely shite.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

To fail he would need to have been given a chance and with onl 3 starts that doesn’t seem the case.

He failed on the training pitch, not even good enoygh to get a start.

I'm sure Louis Moult is going to strike fear into opposition, the striker that will lead us to 55. Delusional.

9 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Shouldn't be paying for anyone who fails at Preston. Garner was their star and he was completely shite.

Just aswel you weren’t making the transfer decisions years ago when McCoist didn’t pull up any trees at Sunderland.

10 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

He failed on the training pitch, not even good enoygh to get a start.

I'm sure Louis Moult is going to strike fear into opposition, the striker that will lead us to 55. Delusional.

He scores goals in this league, people were buzzing when we signed Cummings after he “failed” at Forest and he hadn’t even scored a goal in this league ffs

Speaking of Motherwell, would like to see us go for their goalkeeper who is their player of the year not to mention he’s a massive Rangers fan. Probably get slaughtered for this but their big centre half Kipre is only 21 and looks like going to the World Cup, could be worth a punt. See him as a big Marvin type centre half.