Rangers Eyeing Summer Swoop For Louis Moult

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Speaking of Motherwell, would like to see us go for their goalkeeper who is their player of the year not to mention he’s a massive Rangers fan. Probably get slaughtered for this but their big centre half Cipre is only 21 and looks like going to the World Cup, could be worth a punt. See him as a big Marvin type centre half.

One of the Scottish football podcasts I listen to had Kipre in their team of the season so far when they did it during the winter break.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Speaking of Motherwell, would like to see us go for their goalkeeper who is their player of the year not to mention he’s a massive Rangers fan. Probably get slaughtered for this but their big centre half Cipre is only 21 and looks like going to the World Cup, could be worth a punt. See him as a big Marvin type centre half.

Keeper is decent and cipre plays for Ivory Coast who are not in the World Cup 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

One of the Scottish football podcasts I listen to had Kipre in their team of the season so far when they did it during the winter break.

He’s been good apparently, got called up to the Ivory Coast national team this week

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s been good apparently, got called up to the Ivory Coast national team this week

If next season's manager's tactics are to get the likes of Candeais and Murphy to swing the ball in from wide then he's a great option, a very good aerial target man who isn't bad on the ground too.

If our tactic is tippy tappy intricate neat football playing it through defences then it's a no from me.

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Their keeper has said a bit too much for my liking about being gutted his move to the scum fell through. Is a very decent keeper though.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I think he’s quite similar to Sol Bamba about him. He was really rough around the edges when he played in Scotland but as his career has gone on he’s ironed the flaws out and he’s one of the best defenders in the Championship now. I’d probably take Kipre tbh.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think he’s quite similar to Sol Bamba about him. He was really rough around the edges when he played in Scotland but as his career has gone on he’s ironed the flaws out and he’s one of the best defenders in the Championship now. I’d probably take Kipre tbh.

Wouldn’t be the worst option, definitely not afraid to leave a foot in when it’s needed

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Speaking of Motherwell, would like to see us go for their goalkeeper who is their player of the year not to mention he’s a massive Rangers fan. Probably get slaughtered for this but their big centre half Kipre is only 21 and looks like going to the World Cup, could be worth a punt. See him as a big Marvin type centre half.

That the one that's hugely disappointed at missing out on his mhank move in the transfer window? 

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Their keeper has said a bit too much for my liking about being gutted his move to the scum fell through. Is a very decent keeper though.

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That the one that's hugely disappointed at missing out on his mhank move in the transfer window? 

?