Rangers Eyeing Summer Swoop For Louis Moult

I don't rate Kipre think he would be a bombscare . Moult  I think might be  be worth a shout depending on the fee but would not be my first choice. I would  look at McBurnie , he is younger and faster . We will need a couple of strikers as I expect Miller , Herrera will go at the end of the season so could be a space for Moult.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He wasn’t used right imo I think he’d be a good target man for us, definitely better option from the bench than Herrera

We never played to the Garner's strengths. He was dangerous once we started whipping crosses into the box. I never understood why Warburton signed a target man for his system.

Fans actually defending Garner ffs, he's up there with Jeffers and Ostenstad, an absolute haddy. Moult has done the business in this league and improves the squad massively, no brainer if you ask me. 

Edit: maybe "massively" is stretching it a tad, we'd need more than just Louis Moult if Miller, Herrera, Dodoo etc leave. He's an upgrade on all of them tho.

Slightly off topic but I remember this place doing their nut in early season as we had got rid of Garner, waghorn & McKay.......Garner is struggling for game time, waghorn has stopped scoring and Zico McKay has disappeared completely......getting rid was the correct decision imho......would moult contribute more to our team I would say probably yes.....is moult the striker we need to stop the tims.....probably not.

22 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Fans actually defending Garner ffs, he's up there with Jeffers and Ostenstad, an absolute haddy. Moult has done the business in this league and improves the squad massively, no brainer if you ask me. 

Edit: maybe "massively" is stretching it a tad, we'd need more than just Louis Moult if Miller, Herrera, Dodoo etc leave. He's an upgrade on all of them tho.

:lol: away ye go

At this moment of time were only needing players to win the league and Moult has proven that he is a high enough standard to compete in our sub standard league. Will be a good asset for us as the scums defence isn't near the standard he will be currently facing in the second tier English league.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Slightly off topic but I remember this place doing their nut in early season as we had got rid of Garner, waghorn & McKay.......Garner is struggling for game time, waghorn has stopped scoring and Zico McKay has disappeared completely......getting rid was the correct decision imho......would moult contribute more to our team I would say probably yes.....is moult the striker we need to stop the tims.....probably not.

Over a 2½ year period he was consistently scoring goals in the Scottish top-tier:

1.thumb.PNG.c687e42bb42fac2b06ff42bad080331d.PNG

2.thumb.PNG.ef85188da1587f6f0679ad55781384ed.PNG

3.thumb.PNG.fa07530ff739a5b35d4199af45feb86f.PNG

If he can get 15 a season for Motherwell I don't think it's much of a leap to think he could get 20+ with us and the increased amount of scoring opportunities we would generate.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

No, he's ten years older than Moult and ready to retire.  BEsides that, Moult was scoring far more consistently than Boys in this league before he left.  

This is one comes down to price for me. I would take Moult if there is a decent deal to be done. But there's other areas of the team we need to improve first before bringing in another striker. CB being the biggest priority IMO. 

Not a priority signing IMO.  Need to forget about these players who could do a job and first look to sign someone who will really make a difference and lift the team up a level to league winning standard.  What's the point signing more players who are at most just a tiny amount better than existing players, if we're being kind since I think Morelos is a lot better than Moult.  The league can only be won if we sign players who would be better than the players at the scum.