Board On Their Knees Begging Walter To Return

45 minutes ago, TMB said:

This bit:

They could do a lot worse, but Steve would be off his head to take the Gers job.

Clarke’s work at Killie won’t go unrewarded. He’ll be at a bigger club on a better contract before long.

But it’ll be back in England where he made his reputation.

Either way, Rangers are being urged to make an A-List appointment to challenge celtic.

I get that, but in reality they haven’t a chance in hell of getting one.

There's nothing here from Clarke himself stating a dislike for Rangers or unwillingness to take on the job.  The whole article is pure negativity from Davie Provan who makes a mockery of just about everyone at the club.

Bigger contract maybe but a bigger club? Highly unlikely at this stage.

Weesht ya al’ bastard

4 minutes ago, backup said:

On reflection, there isn’t a cheque book with enough pages for wattie.

Did he have a bigger budget than the tarriers in his last spell when he got to a European final and we were league champions 3 in a row?

4 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

It's in the post you quoted. Dullard.

That doesn't come near to explaining how he is a shitebag.

Lacks composure, misses chances, inconsistent.... yep all of them I could see the argument.

Saying he's a bottle merchant is suggesting he is a feartie, a coward, which is miles from the case.

Your village must be missing you by now.

1 hour ago, scouseblue said:

I’m not disagreeing that , the whole thing just  seems to be a cobbled together list of digs from provan against the club , I only replied because you said the article didn’t mention Clarke and I was just pointing out that the full article that wasn’t quoted  did. 

The OP didn't put the bit about Clarke in.  I think we all agree the article is an opinion piece from someone with a clear dislike for Rangers.  There is no evidence to backup his statements.  It shouldn't have even been posted in the Bears' Den because its target audience was obviously the other lot.

6 hours ago, Bydo said:

So... basically he has no proof of this happening whatsoever?

Pish.

Just thought the exact same thing, read it to the point of what he thinks is happening or what he thinks should happen but no basis or evidence of it ever happening, fuck off with this shit.

6 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just thought the exact same thing, read it to the point of what he thinks is happening or what he thinks should happen but no basis or evidence of it ever happening, fuck off with this shit.

Article is a pile of pish. The usual from those within the Scottish media. 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There has been a number of articles now against Clarke becoming Rangers manager. That screams of fear to me. Provan and co don't want him ibrox as they know he'll be able to put foward a realistic challange.

As for the rest of his article a pile of pish. The gap is no where near as big as it was in the 90s. Despite the bravado the tarriors aren't going to spend big money. They'll spend the bare minimum at best. 

We get ourself a quality manager. A Gk, CB and holding midfielder. We will be able to challange. 

Agreed hunapercent - not forgetting the fact that we also need a chairman, a GM and without question rid of that useless fuck minifuckingmurray.

6 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

You're delusional beyond help if you believe for one moment that Murty has a future at Rangers as Manager.

I love the way some people on here can't have a discussion without being lippy.  .

If we canny afford a new manager murty will be here 

6 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

They may not have laudrup or Gazza but we don’t even have a Scott Sinclair or a tom rogic- players that in the bigger games for them can actually make a difference.  I wouldn’t even say we have a dembele who doesn’t even need half as many chances as Morelos to score.

in the games vs them out midfield can’t even get the ball from Callum mcgregor so while they don’t have talents like we had we still don’t have talents like they currently have.  That’s how poor our squad is

I' have Murphy before sinclair every day of the week and dorrans before McGregor . 

Rogic is underrated .

This present celtic side are piss poor . 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Read the whole article genius.

You usedthe word "proof" with regards to that shambles of an article.  An opinion piece with no evidence to support any of claims inside  You think the board are literally on their knees?  You think Walter has been begged to comeback but said no?  You think Warburton and Pedro took the job because there would be a nice payoff when they came up short?  I don't think Warburton even got a payoff which shows you how wide of the mark the article is.

I don't care what the article says as it's a load of fucking nonsense.