Board On Their Knees Begging Walter To Return

7 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

The gulf between us and them now is fuck all compared to the mid 90s . 

They've no got pkayers like Gazza Steven miko or Laudrup and ours are better than Wayne fuckin biggins .

In my opinion were 4 quality additions from a championship winning side and a quality manager but if Murty learns by his mistakes and toughens up then we may have that manager already. 

I don't even think additions is a huge problem, the manager position is our biggest weakness we need to turn to strength. Even just an experienced manager would have had us clear at the top right now. 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Agreed hunapercent - not forgetting the fact that we also need a chairman, a GM and without question rid of that useless fuck minifuckingmurray.

Be great to get rid of them. But we're stuck with them for the foreseeable. There's no one else looking to invest. 

5 hours ago, kanjo said:

So he’s comparing the 9IAR team to the current celtc team? Did i read that right?

fascinating that he also says “bang average” team who made the final. 

This tarrior team is no where near the level of the 9IAR team. Just more provan bullshit. 

The Scottish press would have us believe the tarriors are going to cruise to 10. That there squad and resources are to big a gap to bridge. Utter garbage IMO. They are no where near as good as they would like to believe. 

We've shot ourself in the foot this season by starting with Pedro then not getting a decent replacement as they were there for the taking. 

With an experienced manager and 3-4 quality additions. Defence being a priorty. I believe we will challange next season. 

11 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

I have just read that article in full https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2411001/steve-clarke-davie-provan-Rangers-kilmarnock/ 

What screams out to me and is not being written about as a subject is the affects of booting Rangers to 3rd division. The SPL and SFA at the time had a duty to help Rangers as member club but the instead they allowed other clubs to influence their procedures and judge our club with a over the top penalties.

Those heavy handed punishments changed the competition and made it harder for Rangers to recover but gave those that voted to boot Rangers out of the league a competitive advantage.

I would like to see Ally, who was at those SFA meetings write to the monopolies commission as a shareholder and ask them to do an enquiry as it wasn't an act of healthy competition between companies and the club can't do it because of SFA regulations.

At least the lunacy posted that it somehow proved Clarke was a tarrier loving bastard has gained no momentum.  Hardly surprising given the claim based on this article gave it no substance whatsoever.

Good to see RM didn't fall for any such bullshitting agenda and saw the article for the crock of shite it is.

17 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I hope Walter does go in and skelp....errr.....speak to the board, tell them fuck off and then publicly come out of the doors telling the media he is never going to work with a convicted crook.

That should just about make my day.

Would rather he went in and told them he was taking the job, that would make my day. 

Each to their own

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Walter doesn't need the hassle or the money and don't see him as our next manager.

This sounds as it came from the same gob that fronted Neil Lhennon as our next manager, just to cause a stir.

McCoist managed, through incompetence and greed, to tarnish his reputation with Rangers fans, Walter is not stupid enough to risk doing the same.  Let the man enjoy his bloody retirement. 

4 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

F@&k sake mate! If we get a few solid building blocks in place over the next 6 months we’ll be challenging them well before we get to that stage.

Fuck sake mate, we’ve just borrowed 3 million quid from a last resort lender, there are NO solid building blocks in place. None at all

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Fuck sake mate, we’ve just borrowed 3 million quid from a last resort lender, there are NO solid building blocks in place. None at all

Its amazing how some Rangers fans(mostly on here i might add) keep saying they are shite and ignoring the fact that we aren't as good as them and they have loads of money to stay in front while we as you pointed out are going to shark loans to stay afloat.

7 hours ago, Malvern said:

I don't want him tainted with their brush.

The boards not going anywhere soon, Walter telling them to shove the job up their arse and publicly calling King a cunt will Change nothing and we’d just end up with another diddy as manager.

6 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Yeh, I get that it seems miles away but 10IAR is 3 years away - don’t think we should concede it just yet. That’s coming from me who must be one of the more pessimistic bears on here!

We have the most important building block which annoys their fans more than anything - a loyal support who is still here despite the crap we’ve had to put up with.  

The share issue in the next month or so should see our financial position improve and finally be able to borrow through normal channels (the TAB ruling should also force King to get to f@&k).  A properly vetted manager comes in and all of a sudden we have the fundamentals in place.

In the same period they’ll lose their better players and possibly Brenda and will have to deal with that transition.

my point is let’s not talk about 10 IAR as a given, 

4 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Yeh, I get that it seems miles away but 10IAR is 3 years away - don’t think we should concede it just yet. That’s coming from me who must be one of the more pessimistic bears on here!

We have the most important building block which annoys their fans more than anything - a loyal support who is still here despite the crap we’ve had to put up with.  

The share issue in the next month or so should see our financial position improve and finally be able to borrow through normal channels (the TAB ruling should also force King to get to f@&k).  A properly vetted manager comes in and all of a sudden we have the fundamentals in place.

In the same period they’ll lose their better players and possibly Brenda and will have to deal with that transition.

my point is let’s not talk about 10 IAR as a given, 

I agree that 10 IAR is not a given at this point. Yes there is currently a gap but it's not insurmountable. There is also an element of complacency creeping in with them, I think we can take advantage off.

The share issue will improve our financial position. Also for the 1st time in years we have the opportunity to get a new kit deal in the summer without fat mike taking huge portions of the profit. The next strip is guaranteed to sell huge and we should be able to attract a decent deal on the back of that.

We have a squad that has shown it can get goals in the league. What we need now is an experienced  manager and defensive reinforcements in the summer. Once we cut out the cheap goals and get a manager with tactical ability we will be in a good place to challenge. 

International break. With no domestic fixture to talk about, drumming up some shite about us is the only thing that gets clicks/sells papers. This happens every single time there is no domestic football to discuss. I would suggest Provan is as much ITK with regards to whats happening behind the scenes ibrox as I am.