Board On Their Knees Begging Walter To Return

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

fuck away of with this shite,  well earned retirement, we fucking need him,  id bring him back tmrw for a chance at winning the cup. 

Aye a have to agree, he's the only man I'd trust to get this team of spoilt wee dicks intae shape. A hope the board have him on loud speaker the now

A story to nothing in the same style as a shot to nothing.  I don't believe Smith would consider returning unless he believed the club could guarantee him parity on funds with celtic for the duration of his contract. He'd be starting with one hand behind his back since our squad isn't as good as theirs and he wouldn't want both hands behind his back by being limited to 3 million quid budget each season.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck this nonsense. After everything he has done for us in the past, we want to put him through the shite from this team and the shite from this board? He deserves better. Leave the man in peace, he's went well beyond the call of duty for this club.

he could get the best outa this team, fucking sick of watching them bastards celebrate at ibrox (ie) the thumb. the man would sort that team out no problem. 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

he could get the best outa this team, fucking sick of watching them bastards celebrate at ibrox (ie) the thumb. the man would sort that team out no problem. 

So is everyone else but stop wanting him to come back and save us again. He's done enough.

While I agree he's done more than enough for us and all that but, we are desperate, it pains me to say it but we are and imo he's the only man every gers fan could get behind and lift this shower of shite team. 

It more than likely won't happen funds and all that but that's  just my opinion

We need a manager who can take us forward, win trebles and consecutive league titles. Walter would only be a sticking plaster even if he was stupid enough to take the reigns till the end of the season and why would he want to preside over a bunch of no hopers and maybe ruin his reputation 

The board need to step up and do their job....get the right man.

16 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Maybe that is their best but I'd hate to see a legend like Walter having to square up against them with one hand tied behind his back.  The fact Smith isn't the manager right now imo is down to the boards inability to get the club on a good financial footing. If we could offer transfer budgets in the region they can, Smith would feel he had a fighting chance.  I just don't think he fancies being on a hiding to nothing which might tragically sour his status amongst fans.

23 minutes ago, Coop said:

Maybe that is their best but I'd hate to see a legend like Walter having to square up against them with one hand tied behind his back.  The fact Smith isn't the manager right now imo is down to the boards inability to get the club on a good financial footing. If we could offer transfer budgets in the region they can, Smith would feel he had a fighting chance.  I just don't think he fancies being on a hiding to nothing which might tragically sour his status amongst fans.

the thing is walter could do a better job with one hand tied behind his back than our four previous managers 

I doubt if Walter would come in at this stage of season to manage this lot, even if he wasn't retired.  The players have to get themselves out of the situation or some of them will find it hard to get a game anywhere next season. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

'he deserves to enjoy his retirement' is idiotic as fuck

If he's happy doing that all he has to do is say no, it wouldn't be held against him, we should be asking the question.

I don’t really see the point at this stage of the season mate. 

I don’t think he’d even make a difference for the semi final against them. If they can’t lift themselves for an occasion like that then it’s hopeless 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t really see the point at this stage of the season mate. 

I don’t think he’d even make a difference for the semi final against them. If they can’t lift themselves for an occasion like that then it’s hopeless 

Meant for next season mate

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye well that would be alright.

Taig in work told me we won’t be around next season though and UEFA are currently in process of removing our uefa licence for good   

Put itching powder in his coffee mate