Alan Hutton - Video

julescotia

18 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Never seen that one against Hibs before for some reason. Lovely finish. 

Was a Saturday game at 3pm so wasn’t on tv im sure. Near the end of the season, 3-3? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye think I remember that game. Did Sebo not score in that game aswell?

I thought sebo only ever scored against Aberdeen at ibrox in the league but you may be right mate. Going back a good few years here I can barely remember lol 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Think he's done pretty well down south tbh.

Did we not force him out the door anyway, allegedly?

Only remember him at villa tbh, bit like cuellar, stadouts for us then a bit meh in the big pond. Cannae mind the manner of his leaving but sounds par for the course for us.

2 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

I thought sebo only ever scored against Aberdeen at ibrox in the league but you may be right mate. Going back a good few years here I can barely remember lol 

I'm sure he scored at Easter Road that season but it could've been in another game. I've tried to block most of that season from my memory. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I'm sure he scored at Easter Road that season but it could've been in another game. I've tried to block most of that season from my memory. 

Just had a look there mate he scored earlier in the season there when we got done 2-1. I can’t even remember that game, I’m the same with blocking most of that season. Still having nightmares about Lionel Letizi ??

14 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Only remember him at villa tbh, bit like cuellar, stadouts for us then a bit meh in the big pond. Cannae mind the manner of his leaving but sounds par for the course for us.

14 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Think he's done pretty well down south tbh.

Did we not force him out the door anyway, allegedly?

He was basically frog marched out the door as soon as the big offer came in. Lloyd’s will have pressured Murray to sell.

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

He was staying in the same hotel as me in fuertaventura when he was playing with tottenham. Couldnt believe it when he strolled out to the pool and sat a few seats away from me. His towels may aswell have had the Rangers crest on them going by the colours:UK:

So you’re calling Alan Hutton a towel thief?

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He was basically frog marched out the door as soon as the big offer came in. Lloyd’s will have pressured Murray to sell.

I just remember him turning them down initially but then signing for them shortly after which I found weird as it's not often you see a bid left open for a club to come back with a new contract offer after a player has knocked them back.

Then the rumours came about that he was told to sign for them and possibly even paid to go.

17 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Had a brilliant 12-18 months and that was it really.

IMO Whittaker was a better overall RB over the period he was with us.

?You mean the traitor cunt that couldn’t handle David Templeton any time he faced him, or the guy that almost single handedly ruined any hopes of Champions League progression one year, his performance against Urinea is the worst I have ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

17 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Had a brilliant 12-18 months and that was it really.

IMO Whittaker was a better overall RB over the period he was with us.

:lol: Whit? Hutton was miles better than Whittaker.

Also, it was only 18 months because he was young and developing then hit his peak for that 18 month time frame, whereupon his value soared and he was sold. 'That was it really', and what that phrasing implies, ignores that context.

Had he stayed he'd have been an excellent fullback for us for many years.