Injury Updates - Rossiter back in training

Lloyd

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

Good luck to rossiter it’s easy to throw snidey comments at him but he’s going through a lot.

maybe his future lies somewhere else but his attitude has been good 

for me I can’t wait till Dorrans comes back as he’s head and shoulder a cut above what we have in terms of experience and quality and Docherty and goss can learn a lot from him and finally Waldo will be great competition for John and this can only be a good thing 

how has his attitude been good?? :lol::lol::lol: 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wait, so he's been broke down/been injured again since the last time we had the 'back in training' headline?

Him and Jack, even fully fit are nowhere near the standard we need. Dury is out on Dorrans to be fair but a lot of players who weren't that great under Pedro have improved under Murty (even if our Ibrox form hasn't) and I know I've said it loads but I'd like to think Dorrans and McCrorie will be the way to go. McCrorie providing the steel and the grit with Dorrans taking responsibility on the ball with Murphy and Candaies either side of them and I think that's a nice balance and you can have Holt and Docherty on the bench/squad for some cover in there.

Why does Dorrans get the chance to prove himself under a different manager but Jack doesn’t? Genuine question didn’t think he was as good as people were saying under Pedro but he looked like he was coming onto a game with Murty the same time he got injured.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

I think a midfield 3 of Docherty Mccrorie and Dorrans would compliment eachother quite well, hopefully we get to see that fully fit before the end of the season.

What he said.

Got to win that midfield battle next month. Those 3 bears snarling about in midfield is exactly whats required 

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Why does Dorrans get the chance to prove himself under a different manager but Jack doesn’t? Genuine question didn’t think he was as good as people were saying under Pedro but he looked like he was coming onto a game with Murty the same time he got injured.

Because (in my opinion) Jack wasn't even Aberdeen's best midfielder and looked average for them, average for Pedro and average for Murty (with the exception of the game at Murrayfield where him and Holt were outstanding in the middle of the park) ... you could include the Aberdeen game at Ibrox in that if you want, I wouldn't really argue but it was over-hyped IMO.

Rossiter  has not played enough games for us  for me to make a decision on him. If he will ever play enough games is another matter. From the little I did see of him it looked liked he could tackle which is something we need .I would be great if he could get fit enough. 

2 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Most people haven’t even seen him play ? 

To be honest, you could have blinked & missed the pair of them!

I know Ross is still alive, cos he sat a couple of rows in front of us a couple of weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

how has his attitude been good?? :lol::lol::lol: 

Well when seasoned pros hid after progress game he came out and spoke to the media.

Having spoke to the boy at a couple of development games he’s got a great attitude and has nothing but great things to say about the club.

10 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Well when seasoned pros hid after progress game he came out and spoke to the media.

Having spoke to the boy at a couple of development games he’s got a great attitude and has nothing but great things to say about the club.

That's a fair point regarding the Progress game he had the balls to come out and front the media and also GSA has spoke to him a few times and say's he's really busting a gut and wants to play. 

But saying great things about the club is neither here nor there IMO ... OK it's nice and I'd rather have it than not, but he's been getting 15k a week off us, for almost 2-years now and doesn't even look remotely Rangers-class or even match fit (neither of that is his fault though) ... I just think he shouldn't really anything bad to say about us anyway. 

11 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

As soon as Rossiter kicks a ball in anger he'll be out injured again.

He's got to be the unluckiest youngster we've ever had.

Big Seb Rozental I would say, he actually looked like he wanted to play for us the. Bang, finished.

12 hours ago, Siwel said:

It’s not exactly his fault he’s getting the injuries tho, we knew he had these problems when we signed him blame Warburton and Mcparland.

I never said it was anyones fault. I said he's fucking useless,which he is. He should be offloaded immediately.

Only an idiot would think he will still make it here.

12 hours ago, Sket said:

Injured - Back in training - injured - back in training - injured....

Yawn,just reach an agreement and get him off the wage bill. He's absolutely fucking useless. I don't even consider him a Rangers player.

A bit harsh but he must have been paid a small fortune to play a handful of games. Niko was a regular in comparison and he was paid off.

I can see his whole career being blighted by injury. We really can't afford that. I'd try and pay him off if he doesn't get back to full fitness and maintain a sustained period of match fitness this time.