How Many Players Do We Need To Topple celtic?

Perhaps it's more about getting the right manager in. Unfortunately I do think that the great unwashed will spend more this summer they can't keep picking up 20 million quid cheques and spending what they did this year ... unfortunately HMRC have put them on easy street

5 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nobody wants a repeat of the previous standard of signings but we do need to get rid of the dross.

Recently we are signing players who actually look decent. We need a clearout of those who offer next to nothing and replace with better quality. Thats not rinsing and repeating, its called moving forward. 

The OP does though. Which is why I said what I said 

21 hours ago, gersandy said:

Hardie should be given a run of 5-10 games next season to see if he develops into the player we’re looking for.

Not good enough, out of contract in May and wont be here next season

Realistically I believe we need 5 players of higher standard than what we have at the moment

1 CB

1 LB

2 CMs

1 CF to put genuine pressure on Morelos

We also need 4 or 5 genuine leaders in the squad, I hope Ryan Jack could grow into that type of role, McCrorie is another who looks a natural for that type, I don't really see anyone else in the squad, Candieas and Tavernier try but I don't think they truly inspire their team mates in the way actual leaders do but could have huge roles alongside guys who can.

Most importantly we need a real manager ie RDB Ronald could then bring in two croatian/serbian centre backs; a defensive mid and a creative mid from the Dutch leagues; i know these players will cost money yes but no more than 4-5 million in total they are out there; players in their 20s who have been overlooked by big clubs with a point to prove this is how we can put in a proper title challenge next season and even get to the europa league group stages- its not that far away come on Dave surprise us and get it done!

36 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Most importantly we need a real manager ie RDB Ronald could then bring in two croatian/serbian centre backs; a defensive mid and a creative mid from the Dutch leagues; i know these players will cost money yes but no more than 4-5 million in total they are out there; players in their 20s who have been overlooked by big clubs with a point to prove this is how we can put in a proper title challenge next season and even get to the europa league group stages- its not that far away come on Dave surprise us and get it done!

Ronald has never managed in his life :huh:

Why 2 Croatian/Serbian cbs?

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ronald has never managed in his life :huh:

Why 2 Croatian/Serbian cbs?

of course i meant Frank excuse me! Croatian/serbian CBs as they are generally good and would be well able for the rough and tumble of the SPL

16 minutes ago, hugonot said:

of course i meant Frank excuse me! Croatian/serbian CBs as they are generally good and would be well able for the rough and tumble of the SPL

celtic have a Croatian Centre Back and he’s fucking mince. 

On 28/03/2018 at 19:36, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bigging up what actually is a piss poor tarrier side. 

Another card to add to your wall of rambling pish. 

Mate it’s delusional to say that mob are piss poor.  Off course they aren’t a top level team in European terms but they have better players, squad, manager, infrastructure and finance than the rest of the Scottish game combined.  

The only way we compete is with finance to get in a manager first then players.