How Many Players Do We Need To Topple celtic?

9 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

That would take far too long.

A proper manager bringing in 5 quality players would see us pushing them all the way next season.

But we need rid of the deadwood and hangers-on both in the boardroom and the playing and coaching staff. I'm sure we could all rattle off at least a dozen players that make little or no contribution whatsoever. They need to be moved on with all haste due.

The club cannot continue haemorrhaging money the way it is.

How many clear outs now have we had since McCoist took over in 2011?

insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

How many clear outs now have we had since McCoist took over in 2011?

insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

We've needed clear out after clear out because we've signed some absolute dugshite over the last few years. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've needed clear out after clear out because we've signed some absolute dugshite over the last few years. 

For me the right managerial appointment and good recruiting to our existing squad and I genuinely don't think we are far away. This time it's closer than any of the last 4 or 5 transfer windows and they know it.

I can't believe they've spunked about 5 million quid on a loan signing from.chelsea :lol: he's terrible.

The longer Rodgers stays the better for us imo. He's hopeless with a budget 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yes we have. So it needs a different approach. 

One that builds a squad over time, continually improving each position as we go. 

With each new manager there’s always a clear out. This brings instability as players try and find their feet and bed in - by which time we are third in the league. 

Every Rangers fan has seen the same story every single year since 2011. Probably bar one season going from the championship to the premier. 

Its a strategy that needs to change   

But aye let’s keep rinsing and repeating.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We still need a stronger core. How we’ve gone with such poor central defenders and central midfielders for years is so frustrating.

Correct.

I'd kill for a Goram, Gough, Brown, McCall, Ferguson and Hateley right now. 

Older bears will remember Rangers greats like Dawson, Young, Woodburn, Shearer, Greig, Forsyth, Wee Doddie, Ralphie and Jimmy Millar - guys that would have died for the cause. 

We're far too soft, have no spine, and lack leaders all over the park.

Young McCrorie and Docherty have shown that they might have the balls and the heart to go on and become great Rangers players of the future. These are the types we need.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

For me the right managerial appointment and good recruiting to our existing squad and I genuinely don't think we are far away. This time it's closer than any of the last 4 or 5 transfer windows and they know it.

I can't believe they've spunked about 5 million quid on a loan signing from.chelsea :lol: he's terrible.

The longer Rodgers stays the better for us imo. He's hopeless with a budget 

Pretty sure it's closer to £10m :lol: 

Cunt cant even get a game in the cup against lower league opposition

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Pretty sure it's closer to £10m :lol: 

Cunt cant even get a game in the cup against lower league opposition

Seen a picture doing the rounds in beggar circles claiming Cummings was "cooncil" and that wee guy was "proper"....it's all in the quality.

Fannies man.

I do t think it’s quantity, I think we’re lacking quality in key areas. 

In defence we have mostly shitebags, nobody that’s putting their bodies on the line for the club. 

Our keeper doesn’t dominate his area and leaves too many empty spaces for the attackers to score. 

For me, I do think midfield is pretty strong, maybe just lacking in quality going forward, that player who can split defences open.

Upfront we are also weak. Never in a million years is Morelos worth £10 million, and Cummings is a bit meh for me. No ruthlessness like we’ve had in the past like McCoist or Boyd. 

That said, I do see positives in some of the younger players. McRorie looks a good talent, and Hardie should be given a run of 5-10 games next season to see if he develops into the player we’re looking for.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Its a strategy that needs to change   

But aye let’s keep rinsing and repeating.

Nobody wants a repeat of the previous standard of signings but we do need to get rid of the dross.

Recently we are signing players who actually look decent. We need a clearout of those who offer next to nothing and replace with better quality. Thats not rinsing and repeating, its called moving forward. 

15 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Well obviously we were. We were going into the game and would've been only 3 points behind.

Couldve and should've beaten them. Ultimately it didn't work out like that and the players heads dropped.

So really no need for your sarky comments .

Can imagine you chuckling away at your 'joke' while typing like a nobhead

get the impression the OP had his head in his hands when Windass and Candias scored then done cartwheels when they went 3 2 up 

1 hour ago, StuW said:

A quality centre back and a quality central midfielder should be the priority signings this summer.

We need more than one centre back, Cardoso and Alves can piss off, Bates might be leaving, that leaves us McCrorie who looks better in midfield.