Rossiter, Mccrorie and Dorrans in the squad tomorrow

Lloyd

3 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

I'd make sure Dorrans and McCrorie are fully fit for the semi final.

Don't think a game against these hammer throwers on what is usually a shite pitch is ideal game time for them.

Got to play games to get match fit if they get through against the Hammer Throwers at Motherwell they will have done well.

If McCorie and Dorrans get some game time tomorrow that will be great. I would suspect Rossiter will just be part of the match squad. Just hope McCorie and  Dorrans are able to play a part in the semi final .Rossiter I wish the best of luck and hope he gets some game time before the end of the season .

I thought we lacked dig in midfield to combat them in the old-firm game.

all 3 of them could provide that, hope they can get minutes in the next few weeks and be ready for the semi.

Also that’s great news for Rossiter, if he can stay fit and get a run of games he’ll be a cult hero, no point in being cynical, there’s enough cynicism in Scotland from our opponents.

Hopefully they get a couple of minutes playing time as we've missed them badly, especially McCrorie who even at a such a young age with limited experience is an absolute key player for us.  Fingers crossed they come through unscathed and are ready for the semi final.