Rangers new sponsorship deal

kaiser1041

Bunch of torn face bastards on here!

Vaping is a massive industry now. Safer alternative to smoking as well that has the potential to save more lives than just about any medical discovery in the last few decades.

Not to mention that the bird that works in Vaporised in the one up the top of town is a solid 9/10.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bunch of torn face bastards on here!

Vaping is a massive industry now. Safer alternative to smoking as well that has the potential to save more lives than just about any medical discovery in the last few decades.

Not to mention that the bird that works in Vaporised in the one up the top of town is a solid 9/10.

Had this comment been made by @craigeee it would have been followed up by a stealth picture to back up the assertion.

Need to up your game MM :happy:

I don’t smoke and can’t say I’d vape before knowing the long-term health effects but it’s pretty funny how so many are outraged. Alcohol and gambling literally destroy lives. No one has batted an eyelid for any of our sponsors in those industries.

I have to say though, people shouldn’t be encouraged to smoke these e-cigs if those around them don’t want them to. It’s rude, and just like the jakes that come in steaming with cans of cheap lager sneaked in with them, you can wait 90 minutes for your fix. If you can’t, don’t go to the game.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I don’t smoke and can’t say I’d vape before knowing the long-term health effects but it’s pretty funny how so many are outraged. Alcohol and gambling literally destroy lives. No one has batted an eyelid for any of our sponsors in those industries.

I have to say though, people shouldn’t be encouraged to smoke these e-cigs if those around them don’t want them to. It’s rude, and just like the jakes that come in steaming with cans of cheap lager sneaked in with them, you can wait 90 minutes for your fix. If you can’t, don’t go to the game.

I've no qualms about what people do to themselves. I've never smoked (weed aside) and have done fuck knows what damage to my body over the years - but this will be touted as 'outside investment' - when in truth it's fucking embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

I've no qualms about what people do to themselves. I've never smoked (weed aside) and have done fuck knows what damage to my body over the years - but this will be touted as 'outside investment' - when in truth it's fucking embarrassing.

I’m genuinely not acting the cunt here but why is it embarrassing?