Rangers new sponsorship deal

kaiser1041

7 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Sending out all the healthy signals this.  ffs

And all our booze sponsors weren’t? :lol: 

Again, I don’t smoke and wouldn’t vape until I knew the long term health effects but it’s double standards galore to outrage over this while turning a blind eye to our alcohol/gambling sponsors in the past.

20 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

And? I’m not being funny, I don’t understand why that’s embarrassing. How is it any worse than cheap booze or a sub standard betting company?

Despite how shite 32Red is, this is worse, a fucking vaping partner :lol: 

We'd be rightly slagging any other team near us for that.

So they will take the vapes money but the security will hound anyone smoking 1? The lady in front of me is forever gettin told she can’t vape. 

Just for the record I don’t mind anyone who wants to vape anywhere even at Ibrox it just doesn’t bother me but the club taking the dough while telling ppl they can’t smoke them is just nonsense 

29 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Vapings a good thing, has helped a lot of people I know chuck the clatty snout. Smoking fags is for dinosaurs.

Vaping nicotine and other toxins into your lungs is NOT a good thing. It is not natural.

Nicotine going into the bloodstream can and does cause cardiac arrest.

Nicotine does damage the walls of your arteries.

As for the other toxins, there are not any long term studies to render them low risk at present.

Fast forward ten years and we will see vapes banned n exactly the same way as tobacco based products, as the statistics of vape related ill health and deaths come rolling in.

It's not hard to work out that vaping toxins into your lungs is harmfull to one's health.