Rangers new sponsorship deal

kaiser1041

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Vaping nicotine and other toxins into your lungs is NOT a good thing. It is not natural.

Nicotine going into the bloodstream can and does cause cardiac arrest.

Nicotine does damage the walls of your arteries.

As for the other toxins, there are not any long term studies to render them low risk at present.

Fast forward ten years and we will see vapes banned n exactly the same way as tobacco based products, as the statistics of vape related ill health and deaths come rolling in.

It's not hard to work out that vaping toxins into your lungs is harmfull to one's health.

Nowhere near as harmful. Not saying they’re perfect but 1000 times better than tar and CO.

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How much money we getting???

How would I know how much money we're getting?, but I doubt we're doing it for nothing, imo any income is good, wasn't really looking for big debate on it, just posted my own thoughts, as I posted, meh.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Despite how shite 32Red is, this is worse, a fucking vaping partner :lol: 

We'd be rightly slagging any other team near us for that.

it's Connor salmon with his Pizza territory.

pizza.jpg

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bunch of torn face bastards on here!

Vaping is a massive industry now. Safer alternative to smoking as well that has the potential to save more lives than just about any medical discovery in the last few decades.

Not to mention that the bird that works in Vaporised in the one up the top of town is a solid 9/10.

Fuck the the vaping industry and fuck the smoking industry, no here tae save their fucking faces, here tae support The Rangers and this is small fuckin totties ! And while I'm at it Fuck The Pope !

image.jpeg.9db325707ae63f5644c555560d54781c.jpeg