Rangers new sponsorship deal

kaiser1041

Long as there is a decent level of money coming in from it I'm not really bothered. 

That said the thought of some skinny jean wearing bentshot basically smoking a packet of starburst next to me doesn't sit well.

Prefer the smell of tobacco and I binned the fags 5 years ago.

Now there will be a study into the harmful effects of vaping and the wee fishwife at holyrood will declare all vaping to be a sectarian evil perpetrated by the evil proddies to deprive innocent taigs of their hard earned broo money and vaping will be immediately banned.

Me, I just wouldn't want to sit behind one sending big clouds up just as Morelos or Windass takes a shot at goal.

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bit misleading.

They are in trace amounts.

Ach it wasn't a serious post mate a sent it to wan of ma pals to rip the pish out him cos he vapes and a seen this thread and thought ad post it. A never even read the article but everything these days causes cancer apparently haha!

Couldn't give a fuck. If it brings money into the club then I'm fine with it. Some cunts just like to piss and moan for the sake of it or because it's got green writing lmfao. Those are the kind of people who would refuse to walk on grass unless it was blue. Get a grip ffs.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Taking it to a new level today by advertising green boots on Instagram and Twitter :lol: 

Just came on to see if anyone was raging about this too :lol:

Honestly the people who run our media team are complete idiots. It wouldn't take a genius to say to Puma - hold on guys can you not supply us a picture with different colourways.

On 3/31/2018 at 07:20, billym27 said:

Couldn't give a fuck. If it brings money into the club then I'm fine with it. Some cunts just like to piss and moan for the sake of it or because it's got green writing lmfao. Those are the kind of people who would refuse to walk on grass unless it was blue. Get a grip ffs.

Bring in money? From a local vaping franchise? Seriously? Whole thing is cheap and embarrassing. The point here is, for example our fast food sponsor should be McDonalds or KFC not the Blue Lagoon chippy! (No offence - the chips r good)

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

On another unrelated topic, did anyone else have a Rangers MBNA credit card? I got a letter the other day saying they were no longer going to be in partnership with us from May!

Yes I also got the letter. I assume we will be working with American Express soon. :happy: