Murty

WGOH

Presumably his good work with the under 20s got him the gig all be it temporarily, get him back to it before he thinks he's outgrown his original post, would be a shame if he left because he didn't get the job on a long term contract, he's just not got the attributes to manage a club like ours. 

Bring in any manager you name and it won't make the slightest difference at this time.the problem is the players they are weak mentally and physically.some fans were kidded  by  a run of games that included Ross County ,Accies,Fraserburgh,Falkirk,Ayr United etc,but now the chips are down we will be lucky to qualify for a European place with this crowd of losers

For me this is a year late, why the board didnt just leave Murty in last year when everything was lost is beyond me, instead they brought in Pedro. Fast forward the year were back in the exact same position with another rebuild to come.

I like Murty but he is never a manger, I dont think Dorrans was bad today but to throw him in first game back against hammer throwers had me questioning things from the start today.

Have to agree but Murty shouldn't be in this situation. King said he will take an active role in the recruitment of him so should be the one taking the fall. He orchestrated a crowd demonstration to get himself in the position he is, it' now time to turn the cards on him.

That apathetic bastard who gives out false statements(Scottish cup final) needs go fuck off and stop embarrising our great football club.He has embarrassed us on far too many occasions not just with his shite managerial appointment.

He is only there because of the failure of the board to act in the correct manner and actually spend some money on a decent manager, in fact I take that back as Killie have proven that you don't have to spend a lot on a good manager but just have the balls to ask the question. Instead of getting a complete unknown from the desert with no track record to speak off and then make matters worse by backing him to the tune of millions in transfer fees and wages.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Have to agree but Murty shouldn't be in this situation. King said he will take an active role in the recruitment of him so should be the one taking the fall. He orchestrated a crowd demonstration to get himself in the position he is, it' now time to turn the cards on him.

That apathetic bastard who gives out false statements(Scottish cup final) needs go fuck off and stop embarrising our great football club.He has embarrassed us on far too many occasions not just with his shite managerial appointment.

He's just about to become our majority shareholder and untouchable, not that he wasn't before, so I doubt he is going anywhere. All a bit too late I'm afraid.

One can only but hope he steps up a gathers the investment needed for us to take the title.

24 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sorry not buying that.

Look at Clarke at Kilmarnock. They're players are not good but he's got them playing as an organised unit. A manager can inspire and motivate or confuse and demotivate.

Murty talks a good game (just like Warburton did) but he's not backing it up with his own actions.

We were bullied off the park. Too mamy of our players don't have the mentality to counter it.

Our players are not that good either and you can start with our keeper all the forward to the imposter wearing number 10.

The job is too big for Murty

He is like a rabbit in the headlights on the touch line biting that fucking zip . 

He’s worse than warburton with his lack of plan b . Playing gash and only changes it late in game when windass was injured 

hopefully that ends the debate over him being permanent manager . Dodged a bullet 

he can go back to supporting the rat catchers with his dad 

I am genuinely fearful that we may not even get third place this year. Hibs are breathing down our necks and i don’t trust us to be able to beat them, the sheep or the bheasts.

That itself is a damning verdict on Murty, the board and the players.

We have 6 games to go in the league and it looks like it will be Aberdeen, Hibs, them, Killie, Hearts in the games after the split.    We are actually due to play all 5 teams away but 2 will be at Ibrox.  I have no expectation of beating any of the first three and it is now looking like we will finish 4th because of the utterly useless Murty.   The directors have a lot to answer for.

1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Sack him as manager tonight, would like to see him stay in some capacity, but he is not a manager, never mind a Rangers manager. 

Dont care who we bring in, just do something. Also please don’t reply if you disagree x

Fuck up.

This mindset is the reason MW, Pedro and Murty were appointed and will be the same reason the next diddy gets appointed and will be the same reason we'll be sitting here in a years time saying the same thing

we dont need a new manager. we need a better manager. And until a much much better manager is available then stick with Murty