What you waiting on Dave?

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

A gamble like Pedro?    Clarke knows our league inside out, he will improve us big style as a unit and will make us hard to beat ,  His record down south was good also, look at WBA now? They sacked him for bloody keeping them up and what would they give to stay up this season? Them he had Reading in the play offs did he not?  He also learned his trade at Chelsea and was the Liverpool no2 , he has bags of experience 

If we sold Morelos for the £11.5m in January we could have gave Clarke £20m to challenge the filth in the summer, with that budget he would make us a force again. But the morelos money is gone, and with the way he is playing you would be lucky to get £3m now 

Fuck sake:lol:

Who says he does not want it ?  Never ever heard him say it , As is he a better option than Murty? :rofl:,   As for tarrier bastard ? What a catholic who supported Killie? 

What was Guttoso, Amo, Negro, Porrini, Albertz, Miller, Novo, Mo Johnston  and a good few other players we have had over the last 30 years ? 

You would rather hand them 10 in a row than hire a manager who if he came would give his all for his club, Why don't you just go and get Pedro back then oR better hand the job to Murty .

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

But we must ask the question surly? 10 points off us with a game in hand ?   What more evidence does anyone need ? 

I’m sure we already have asked the question. No good manager with a reputation to risk would take the job.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Who says he does not want it ?  Never ever heard him say it , As is he a better option than Murty? :rofl:,   As for tarrier bastard ? What a catholic who supported Killie? 

What was Guttoso, Amo, Negro, Porrini, Albertz, Miller, Novo, Mo Johnston  and a good few other players we have had over the last 30 years ? 

You would rather hand them 10 in a row than hire a manager who if he came would give his all for his club, Why don't you just go and get Pedro back then oR better hand the job to Murty .

If "Stevie" whipped his cock out you'd suck him dry. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

No manage without a significant budget will stop 10IAR, it’s more than likely already a done deal, we need to stop them being first to 55

2 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Fuck sake.

What don't you understand ?  We pay the Finnish mob £1m keep £10.5 m and when the season ticket sales come in give him that also.  

But that ship has sailed as Morelos the way he playing is worth no more then £3 or £4m . Crazy for the board to knock that sort of money back. 

If MPH wants the job take him in tomorrow but leave Murty to finish off this season. It'll be beneficial for MPH to be giving time to evaluate the current squad and standard of the Scottish game without the added pressure of having to get results. Also three managers in one single season is a pisstake. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What don't you understand ?  We pay the Finnish mob £1m keep £10.5 m and when the season ticket sales come in give him that also.  

But that ship has sailed as Morelos the way he playing is worth no more then £3 or £4m . Crazy for the board to knock that sort of money back. 

Do you think the board knocked back 11.5 million? 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If MPH wants the job take him in tomorrow but leave Murty to finish off this season. It'll be beneficial for MPH to be giving time to evaluate the current squad and standard of the Scottish game without the added pressure of having to get results. Also three managers in one single season is a pisstake. 

I liked the idea of him first time around over McInnes any day,  but Clarke is already in our league and doing it.   

I feel he would be less of a gamble but would be happy with either 

And as for 3 managers this season ? I said at the time Pedro should not have been given transfer funds as he should have been sacked the end of last season, in fact he should never been near us in the first place 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I liked the idea of him first time around over McInnes any day,  but Clarke is already in our league and doing it.   

I feel he would be less of a gamble but would be happy with either 

MPH experience for me makes him less of a gamble. Scottish football does bring about an extra challenge due to the standard compared to what MPH is used too but a coach with the experience he has will easily find a way to counteract that.

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

MPH experience for me makes him less of a gamble. Scottish football does bring about an extra challenge due to the standard compared to what MPH is used too but a coach with the experience he has will easily find a way to counteract that.

I agree , he and Stevie Clarke I would interview next week and I would give either one the job there and then. 

Our board need to show real ambition and get a decent manager too lay the foundations. They also need to back him to th hilt. They need to get this one right after the worst manager in our history Pedro, ( Yes even worse than Ally).

If the board appoint a donkey We the fans will know and next time we will be demanding they go with the manager as they are to blame for this season. Pedro o should have been sacked the end of last season but yet our board bottled making the tough call and wanted our money on Pena and Herrera .

50 minutes ago, left winger said:

We sure did. Not sure what your point is, though.

You didn’t fancy bringing in a manager on the basis of 25 games & wanted more of a track record, which is a fair point.

Mine was that we appointed a guy who didn’t even have that, so logic doesn’t appear to have a lot of bearing on the club’s decision making.

Whilst Clarke is indeed a step up from Murty, he has proven little in making an already established premiier league team better. Yes there is merit in it, but it doesn't make him a proven winner with a track record to back it up.  A man who can lead us to titles, far less without a budget to do it and better managers would fail.

If we are talking who is the best manager in Scottish football with unrivalled success as both a player and a manager, with that proven track record, it is the lemmon. In his three year tennure as a rookie manager at the scum, three titles, plus two CL group stages and Scottish cups. He later goes on to take the spoonburners from the championship to third place in the premier at the first time asking on a shoestring and that is a far superior achievement than Clarke will ever attain. That makes Clarke firmly a no no for me. We shouldn't be doing second best.

I get the atrraction in Clarke, but I just don't get the clamour for a second best manager. If we seriously want a manager with a track record, then that is NOT Clarke, who would just be another makeshifft as we call for his head on losing two in a row.

Now, we also cannot have popcorn teeth for very obvious reasons, so it's think out of the box time, as there is no one in this midden good enough. I don't know who, but he will also need money, as many of our players lack the mentality, far less ability to take us to a title. More big decisions needed to be taken by the board and it will be King calling the shots and no other, as he protects his ever  expanding investment. Let's hope he has the sense and the vision to do what is needed.