Pardew

Dlydon81

20 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

tbh blue night,ive not a clue...just a tad frustrated  at always being linked to available failures...if funds were available then i could suggest a few....but thats the elephant in the room

Yeah that's the key issue. We have no idea if this board has the funds to get a quailty manager and provide a decent transfer budget.

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Before the game, Pardew asked Field over and over again if he was ‘s***ing himself’ in front of the rest of the squad. If this was supposed to be a motivational tool, it was grossly misjudged.

:lol: 

Read that comment yesterday. I always thought the guy was an arrogant wank. This just confirmed it.

Someone like this should be no where near Ibrox.

See a lot of people saying he is an absolute wank and hard to like, might do well for us cos our last few likeable nice guys have hardly been rip roaring successes.

That said, he is a fucking wank and i wouldn't want him anywhere near us.

He's surely an absolute non-starter for the job of managing Rangers.

Surely the DOF and King must know that there comes a point in every football manager's career where they have sort of come back after increasingly poor recovery attempts that one more go by offering him the Rangers job is a bet way in excess of even betting on Murty.    Pardew seems to me to have not got his Wile E Coyote performances to a point where having gone from WBA the drop down the chasm is such that coming back from that to a top club and doing a stellar job is beyond him.

If they go for Pardew, or stick with Murty then it would, imo,  be about the most positive message possible that the DOF has no idea how to restore the Club to the top and the board is so unable or unwilling to find proper serious investment that they are forced to shop around in bargain basement territory and just hope for the best that somehow it will work out.

Pardew surely cannot even be a contender. 

Living in Newcastle, it's incredible how hated he is. I honestly wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

If you think Murty is a soft touch, Pardew is a million times worse. If we had a team of seasoned pro's who knew how to get the job done and just needing shuffling tactically, i'd be all for it. But our current squad has shown time and time again that they need a lot more than that

48 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

He's surely an absolute non-starter for the job of managing Rangers.

Surely the DOF and King must know that there comes a point in every football manager's career where they have sort of come back after increasingly poor recovery attempts that one more go by offering him the Rangers job is a bet way in excess of even betting on Murty.    Pardew seems to me to have not got his Wile E Coyote performances to a point where having gone from WBA the drop down the chasm is such that coming back from that to a top club and doing a stellar job is beyond him.

If they go for Pardew, or stick with Murty then it would, imo,  be about the most positive message possible that the DOF has no idea how to restore the Club to the top and the board is so unable or unwilling to find proper serious investment that they are forced to shop around in bargain basement territory and just hope for the best that somehow it will work out.

Pardew surely cannot even be a contender. 

His record alone should be enough not to get him the job. In his last 2 years of management he's won 9 games out of 57.

But his attitude as well is horrific. Reading some of the stories that have come out when he got sacked yesterday, his treatment of players especially young talent is shocking. He also has a  disciplinary record a mile long.

The guy's a real piece of work and it would be an embarrassment to have him mentioned as a Rangers manager.

We don't need any more embarrassment

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

His record alone should be enough not to get him the job. In his last 2 years of management he's won 9 games out of 57.

But his attitude as well is horrific. Reading some of the stories that have come out when he got sacked yesterday, his treatment of players especially young talent is shocking. He also has a  disciplinary record a mile long.

The guy's a real piece of work and it would be an embarrassment to have him mentioned as a Rangers manager.

We don't need any more embarrassment

I was reading recently about the end of his time as West Ham boss and going by the WBA reports , nothing much has changed with the guy . Talks a decent game at his press conferences then rips into mainly young players and loyal members of the clubs staff , kitmen , groundstaff , etc . The guys ego is vastly out of proportion for his ability and it always is someone other than him to blame . During one poor run that West Ham were having , he seemingly spent more time on the morning of the match discussing pre match music and how the announcer should go about his job reading out teams and fans messages , than he did getting his players prepared !

For the wage that he would be looking for , we can do a lot better and avoid becoming more of a car crash than we seem to be at times .

The guys a Prima Dona......... He talks the talk  but cannot deliver another Pedro !!!

Its becoming an embarrassment once again with names plucked out of thin air .If managers are out of a job it is for a reason, they were no bloody good.

I will toss another name in Stuart McCall yes i know he was given the reigns or thrown in the deep end with no hope of succeeding.

He is Rangers man and when i asked Walter Smith who was his best signing for Rangers he replied without hesitation Stuart McCall.

That says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Old Geezer said:

I will toss another name in Stuart McCall yes i know he was given the reigns or thrown in the deep end with no hope of succeeding.

He is Rangers man and when i asked Walter Smith who was his best signing for Rangers he replied without hesitation Stuart McCall.

It says he was a good PLAYER 

1 hour ago, Old Geezer said:

The guys a Prima Dona......... He talks the talk  but cannot deliver another Pedro !!!

Its becoming an embarrassment once again with names plucked out of thin air .If managers are out of a job it is for a reason, they were no bloody good.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!