***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

23 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

How many times have Cummings and Morelos won against them? Well you're obviously not playing either of them if they're not in a front 3 becuaseyou cant play them in defence or a 3 man midfield

We haven't beaten them over 90 minutes in 6 years, sorry for thinking we have to play a certain way to get a result

The same way we always play? Aye well done. The last time we beat them was because we over ran them and that's whats needed next weekend. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The same way we always play? Aye well done. The last time we beat them was because we over ran them and that's whats needed next weekend. 

How is a direct 4-3-3 trying to get in behind teams the way we always play? :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

How is a direct 4-3-3 trying to get in behind teams the way we always play? :lol: 

Your seriously retarded, you claimed we should play the same way as ever by lining us the same as always. These cunts are there for the taking, we need to attack for the full 90

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Thank fuck you're no in charge then

Who would u go with then? 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

3 in midfield with Murphy, Candeias and Morelos up front

Yeh I’d be happy with that but depends what 3 Murty picks because docherty and Dorrans were both piss poor yesterday in my opinion 

Just now, livibear101 said:

Who would u go with then? 

Yeh I’d be happy with that but depends what 3 Murty picks because docherty and Dorrans were both piss poor yesterday in my opinion 

Agreed, but I’d play McCrorie, Docherty and Holt, all 3 have the energy and fitness to match theirs and I think that will be crucial for next week. 

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Your seriously retarded, you claimed we should play the same way as ever by lining us the same as alwatsThese cunts are there for the taking, we need to attack for the full 90

How is dropping Morelos, pushing Windass up top and bringing an extra body into the middle of the park with a totally different style of play the same as we always play? :lol: 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Agreed, but I’d play McCrorie, Docherty and Holt, all 3 have the energy and fitness to match theirs and I think that will be crucial for next week. 

Stick either holt or McCrorie on brown should keep him quiet preferably McCrorie as reckon he’s got physical presence 

Flood the midfield, pressurising them in to mistakes, battling for every single ball and you never know. I don't think this side has it in them. 

I'm unsure where I'd play McCrorie. Ideally as a holding midfielder but I have no faith in our fit centre backs.

4-1-4-1 would be my preferred system as Candeias and Murphy will provide support defensively for the full backs. I have doubts over central midfield too. 

If all else fails, hopefully there'll be a poisonus atmosphere coming from our end and these bastards are kicked off the park.

I’d go

Fod 

Tav Bates Martin John

McCrorie

Docherty             Murphy

Dorrans

Morelos Cummings

Incredibly harsh on Candeias I know but our best games this season have been the 4-1-2-1-2 and Candeias worst game by a mile was his game against Hibs away. 

Docherty is athletic enough to get up and down anyway and he can tuck in the middle of the park if needed. Candeias can’t and would stick on the wing. 

However I think Murty will unfortunately line up

Fod

Tav McCrorie Martin John

Docherty Halliday

Candeias Miller Murphy 

Morelos

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It’s all good talking about formations, tactics etc but chances are he’ll play the same as yesterday, maybe Halliday for Docherty, and we’ll get pumped again as they go on to another treble. 

Doom and gloom Loyal 

Given our recent displays and the fact we're likely to be outnumbered in midfield again...

It's wise not to expect anything from this, as tragic as that may be.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Playing Miller or Halliday from the start is just wrong but it wouldn't surprise me. McCrorie at CB and Docherty and Dorrans in midfield. Morelos and Cummings up front in a 442. The rest is obvious.

I need to ask, why would you play Cummings and Morelos in a game like this when they’re unproven and looked really poor when they’ve played together so far? I can’t understand it

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I need to ask, why would you play Cummings and Morelos in a game like this when they’re unproven and looked really poor when they’ve played together so far? I can’t understand it

because I'm sick of the scared, negative approach of one forward. We have nothing to lose. Murphy & Candeias on the wings and two up top. If it has to be Windass then I'm fine with that. I would rather have an attacking approach.

Will more than likely play the same formation with the same faces in it albeit with a change made on the 70 odd minute that will have no affect on the pitch.

We will be over Run in midfield whilst defending for our lives and booting the ball up the park only for it to come straight back again whilst the commentary fawn over Brown and the rest of the scummy cunts.

At full time we will be again gutted and rage against Murty the board the players and vent our displeasure on here and other social media outlets.

I’m basing this on every time we play them since we last won against them in 2016 I just can’t see it turning out any different. 

Archived