Morelos penalty

Essandoh

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

How hard is it for a supposed real Rangers fan to spell players names right....unless you have learning difficulties I find it quite insulting to spell our top goal scorers name wrong....but in your wee idyllic world you see no wrong....rant over

Lots of mongos on here.  John Greig has been at Rangers since 1961 and folk still confuse the spelling of his name with the Norwegian composer GRIEG. 

13 hours ago, shaka said:

Horrible decision from the ref..... how did he think the keeper got injured?!

Snorting council gear mate.:tu:

Dundee players can't afford proper.

The ref should be called in by his superiors and asked to explain the yellow card. Totally bizarre decision.

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

How hard is it for a supposed real Rangers fan to spell players names right....unless you have learning difficulties I find it quite insulting to spell our top goal scorers name wrong....but in your wee idyllic world you see no wrong....rant over

Well I am dyslectic - but for some reason that was an auto correct - but that’s some rant for a spelling mistake - why not get a life! 

7 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Morales ? as bad as the auld cunts a work with 

The comments on my spelling ( by a few) do show how easily offended we have become. Just FYI - those auld cunts at your work are good cunts! :pipe: 

So the ref's point of view he can see the keepers hands don't touch morelos as he goes past, but he doesn't see the keepers head hit because his body obscures the view however you see his head cock back and then straight after the keeper is holding his head.

5ac9ebf057a83_MorelosPenalty.gif.ea490d08ce033386d0ea012c65772b76.gif

His actions after booking Morelos show that he is aware the keeper is injured and needs treatment. So there was contact so no dive so its either a) a penalty and b) booking Morelos for an onrushing goalkeeper getting injured when he collides with the striker???

5ac9ebac929f9_StupidRef.gif.eb149951343a1680956ece77af55f6f2.gif

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So the ref's point of view he can see the keepers hands don't touch morelos as he goes past, but he doesn't see the keepers head hit because his body obscures the view however you see his head cock back and then straight after the keeper is holding his head.

His actions after booking Morelos show that he is aware the keeper is injured and needs treatment. So there was contact so no dive so its either a) a penalty and b) booking Morelos for an onrushing goalkeeper getting injured when he collides with the striker???

First I've seen it. Yet another absolutely shocking decision. I'm sure we'll appeal if possible but if folk are wondering why Morelos often appears so frustrated then you only need to look at this and pretry much every booking he's received this season.

He has been on the wrong end (again) of baffling decisions and I can't think of many of any where he's got the benefit of decisions.

17 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I sit right across from the incident - Sandy Jardine front - and this footage confirms what we all said stonewall penalty - ref must be felling like a right fud when he sees it again