If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

On 4/10/2018 at 20:03, Goosetav said:

How did Tielmans do for Anderlecht?

I take it you missed the sarcasm in the post when I mentioned the red and white kit and the french commentary i.e showing that I know he plays for Monaco?

Some of you cunts are hard work.

43 minutes ago, Del said:

I take it you missed the sarcasm in the post when I mentioned the red and white kit and the french commentary i.e showing that I know he plays for Monaco?

Some of you cunts are hard work.

So how did he play?

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Mulumbu would be a far better signing.

And there's our problem right there.

We should stop signing players whose best days are behind them and start signing players with their best days ahead of them.

Kamara has all the tools in his locker to be a great player for Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

Very wary of you tube videos after watching Pena’s.  However, the clips against the tims were encouraging.  Looks like he can certainly tackle and make a pass better than anyone we currently have in midfield. 

Absolutely owned Ntcham in that video and  celtic paid millions for him.

He's better than every midfield player we currently have.

The few times I have seen him play, I’ve been impressed. 

Technically, he looks decent as you’d expect from someone who was at Arsenal. Wouldn’t mind it if he was cheap enough tbh, but if Dundee want any decent amount of cash for him then we have other positions which need strengthened as priorities 

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The few times I have seen him play, I’ve been impressed. 

Technically, he looks decent as you’d expect from someone who was at Arsenal. Wouldn’t mind it if he was cheap enough tbh, but if Dundee want any decent amount of cash for him then we have other positions which need strengthened as priorities 

A dominant midfielder is a necessity for us, apart from Jack who we haven't properly seen (suspension/injury) our midfield is powderpuff.

18 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We should stop signing players whose best days are behind them and start signing players with their best days ahead of them.

Mulumbu is a better player than Kamara and considering that Dundee are probably going to want a similar fee to what they go for Hendry he would also be cheaper too.

For every over the hill veteran in the Senderos, Barton or Kranjcar mould there’s been a Kiernan, Dodoo or Crooks that we’ve signed for their “potential” and to eventually “sell on for big money” and they have been as bad for us.

There shouldn’t be a set in stone rule for which type of player we go for. Players should be signed because they are best player for us at that time.

Dundee boss McCann said: “You would have to be blind not to be interested in Glen Kamara if you were a scout.

“He has been exceptional this season.

“I think he would say himself that it probably wouldn’t have worked out for him at Arsenal.

“Even his loan moves didn’t work out but we have provided him with a platform.

“The way we play has really enhanced him and given him that stage to show how good a footballer he is. He is a fantastic talent.”

Wee Neil's bang on the money.

Kamara is a fantastic talent and would also bring height and physicality to one of the smallest and weakest Rangers teams I can ever remember.

4 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

A dominant midfielder is a necessity for us, apart from Jack who we haven't properly seen (suspension/injury) our midfield is powderpuff.

Nah, McCrorie can be the dominant midfielder for us plus Jack coming back from injury. We’re badly in need of a more creative, ball carrying type midfielder and I’d rather we spent any transfer budget on other areas than CDM 

I'd sign him, imo he's a better football player than Jack, Rossiter, Docherty and Holt, probably Dorrans too, and certainly more mobile than Dorrans

Kamara and McCrorie would be solid in a 2, both young physical types that can play a bit. Wouldn't cost a fortune either.

Make the call Stevie ??

32 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We’ve got enough tools 

15 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Wee Neil's bang on the money.

Kamara is a fantastic talent and would also bring height and physicality to one of the smallest and weakest Rangers teams I can ever remember.

He’s not even 6foot tall ffs