If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Isn’t better than McCrorie, Docherty, Jack or Rossiter. 

No

Exactly. How many times have we seen this cycle where people are good for shite SPFL teams and we big them up, sign them and then realise that that’s all they are before moving on to the next SPFL flavour of the week and starting to process all over again. 

It might sound odd me saying that because I said I would take Mulumbu, but that’s purely because he’s got vast Premier League experience behind him and he has already shown he’s capable at a far higher level.

Just now, MrMckee said:

How can you say he's not better than Rossiter? :lol:

An injured Rossiter is better than another run of the mill SPL pish whose played a couple of good games out of 38. 

I’d rather give Rossiter a chance under his hero to see if he’ll stay fit than sign another below average SPL player

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. How many times have we seen this cycle where people are good for shite SPFL teams and we big them up, sign them and then realise that that’s all they are before moving on to the next SPFL flavour of the week and starting to process all over again. 

Probably the same amount of times people get all excited by signings just because they played in England.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

An injured Rossiter is better than another run of the mill SPL pish whose played a couple of good games out of 38. 

I’d rather give Rossiter a chance under his hero to see if he’ll stay fit than sign another below average SPL player

An injured Rossiter IS NOT better than a run of the mill player. An injured Rossiter isn't playing or making the bench because he's injured. Jack and docherty haven't been great either tbh. I agree that Mccrorie is probably better at the moment and hope he keeps the midfield spot but apart from that the lad Kamara looks better than what we have got and lots of potential 

On 4/8/2018 at 11:08, KingKennyMiller said:

Then there's something seriously wrong with our scouting department.

This boy's going all the way to the top. I think he'd be an even better option than Mulumbu - and that's saying something.

Thoughts?

We are looking at him. Bomber at the game yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Probably the same amount of times people get all excited by signings just because they played in England.

Correct. The shite players we take from england - prem and otherwise - and pay good wages for is startling. 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tbf , we've been that poor in the last few years we'd probably get excited about a signing from Outer Mongolia right now . 

Id take him and Mulumbu in as two straight swaps for Dorrans Rossiter and Holt. Even then i still think we need to break the bank for absolute quality in there though. Shambolic defenders like Russel Martin and their calamities take the light away from just how poor our midfielders are. We stand absolutely zero chance against celtic in a one off game until we get a total, complete overhaul in the middle of the park. McCrorie is the only one that can raise his game above squad player level, and he's far more inconsistent than this forum suggests. 

5 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Correct. The shite players we take from england - prem and otherwise - and pay good wages for is startling. 

Doesn't stop people having unrealistic expectations for them though, some people never learn.

I think i read somewhere that Martyn Waghorn was involved in most goals in the English championship, further proof it's overrated shite.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Tbf , we've been that poor in the last few years we'd probably get excited about a signing from Outer Mongolia right now . 

I wouldn't mate, i have learned the hard way that having any expectation for players coming from English no marks is not the way to go.