If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

Just now, plumbGER said:

Doesn't stop people having unrealistic expectations for them though, some people never learn.

I think i read somewhere that Martyn Waghorn was involved in most goals in the English championship, further proof it's overrated shite.

Correct. Some of our best signings have came from Scottish sides - more good than bad. Same cannot be said for our recent signings from our English counterparts.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

Correct. Some of our best signings have came from Scottish sides - more good than bad. Same cannot be said for our recent signings from our English counterparts.

It's ridiculously overrated, it's completely different playing for a Brighton/Burnley/West brom than playing for Rangers and the expectation that goes with it.

Just because they get overinflated wages does not make them better.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I wouldn't mate, i have learned the hard way that having any expectation for players coming from English no marks is not the way to go.

Oh , I agree with you . I mean , you'ld need to think really hard of the last signing that lived up to expectations - from anywhere . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Oh , I agree with you . I mean , you'ld need to think really hard of the last signing that lived up to expectations - from anywhere . 

Pena probably, everybody knew he was a jakey bastard who could score goals.

• 11 months later...
On 11 April 2018 at 22:47, KWBear said:

50 grand which I don't have but can probably borrow off ticketus says we aren't interested in Glen kamara 

Biggest coincidence ever that we actually ended up signing him for 50 grand :lol:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Might have been and i’m sure he’s alright in real life but he was an insufferable troll when he was on here :lol:

I ended up exposing him on FF and getting him banned, apparently he's had about 4 or 5 accounts on there :lol:

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I ended up exposing him on FF and getting him banned, apparently he's had about 4 or 5 accounts on there :lol:

Was his name Mark Dingwall and did he have any money resting in his bank account until he finished off his Jaffa Cakes? (yeah I know you will be watching Marky boy).

Some folk will look back at this thread and be wondering what they would like to drink to help wash their humble pie down!

There are points in this thread that you could apply to Souttar, Jones, Stewart etc. but people still say they are "SPLF Dross"