Renewals Open

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Anyone know why celtic matches won’t come up as an option for my renewal in BF2?

Only All away games, non season ticket home matches, priority for cups?

Canny add them online mate, need to do it at the Ticket Office or the renewal form.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Cheers for the replies lads. I’ll no doubt still be going into the TO demanding to see their computer screen and getting them to sign a waiver that I am indeed on all the schemes :lol:

I’m on my way to do that right now mate ?

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What’s the deal with auto renewal guys?

Am I still signed up to all the schemes or do I have to do that again? 

You’d think after all these years I’d know what I was doing :lol:

Mate I’m just out the ticket office he said this seasons options for cccs don’t carry over into next season I had to fill the forms out again. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Done. 5% for me. 

£28 quid a game is good value all in all.

Mine was 457 and an extra 5er web fee or some shite.

So around 24 quid a game for me and when you consider the 2 taig games come to 100 quid it isn't really bad at all

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So around 24 quid a game for me and when you consider the 2 taig games come to 100 quid it isn't really bad at all

Nup. We sometimes get hung up on the percentage increase, which I did myself initially (mind you, mine is only 5%, 10% is heftier), but bottom lines are 1/ it needs to at least keep apace with whatever the dark side are doing if we're going to have a chance in hell of competing, and 2/ it's still good value in the grand scheme of things. 

1 hour ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Anyone know why celtic matches won’t come up as an option for my renewal in BF2?

Only All away games, non season ticket home matches, priority for cups?

Need to phone or go in mate.

"Please Note - Season tickets purchased online in the Broomloan Stand will NOT include celtic fixtures. To purchase your Broomloan Stand season ticket including celtic, please call 0871 702 1972* or visit the Rangers Ticket Centre. Concession and Junior season ticket holders in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) will not have the option of purchasing their seat including celtic fixtures."

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Same mate (said a booking fee on the phone) :tu:

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Why not? When do they freeze them? When they become the same price as Arsenal? They can't expect to slap 10% on every single season forever, there must come a time where the price will be frozen.

Personally if I was on the board I would have acknowledged the shit season we have had and frozen the ST prices. Then I would get in a decent manager and next season (If this one proves to be successful) hike the prices up when fans are happy to pay it. They might find this year they've shot themselves in the foot. 

As Iv said a couple of times now, I’m not saying whether it is right or wrong for them to increase the prices just that anybody that thought this board would freeze the prices this year is off their heads!! When have they ever put us first? Other than maybe the season we stayed in the Championship, when have they ever frozen season ticket prices? This board were never ever freezing the prices this year!! 

Surely you didn’t actually think they would be frozen?! Remember I’m saying what you thought would happen, not what you think should have happened! 

18 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

As Iv said a couple of times now, I’m not saying whether it is right or wrong for them to increase the prices just that anybody that thought this board would freeze the prices this year is off their heads!! When have they ever put us first? Other than maybe the season we stayed in the Championship, when have they ever frozen season ticket prices? This board were never ever freezing the prices this year!! 

Surely you didn’t actually think they would be frozen?! Remember I’m saying what you thought would happen, not what you think should have happened! 

I didn't think they would freeze it but IMHO they should have. 

40 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Anyone know the process for trying to change seats? Would love to be more central and a bit nearer the pitch but can't see anywhere online that mentions moving...

As CB said, you need to renew first and then apply for a move, once the renewal deadline has passed they will see what's available and offer you it before the public sale.