Renewals Open

scottyc06

1 hour ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Anyone know the process for trying to change seats? Would love to be more central and a bit nearer the pitch but can't see anywhere online that mentions moving...

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/transfers-name-changes/

Writing can be an email

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Think you've missed the point of automatic renewal, you've obviously agreed to this previously hence the email 

You’re probably right. I think actually I was told because I’m on the original 4 instalment plan which isn’t now available I had to be on Automatic Renewal

4 minutes ago, islandblue said:

You’re probably right. I think actually I was told because I’m on the original 4 instalment plan which isn’t now available I had to be on Automatic Renewal

When you go online there's a wee box on your account for automatic renewals. When you use the 4 months interest free option this box is automatically ticked. It makes life easier.

AFAIK the 4 monthly plan is still available but you need to phone or go in if you weren't on it already.

Anyone know when the 1st payment of the 4 payments on the auto renewal plan comes off?  The guy in the ticket office last year explained it would auto renew but thought we might get the letter first explaining the schedule. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who told you the 4 payment plan isn’t available??

Told, that the 4payment plan is only available to people already on it . I think Zebra offer a 4payment plan but as that is a loan you pay interest on it. The original scheme is interest free

1 minute ago, islandblue said:

Told, that the 4payment plan is only available to people already on it . I think Zebra offer a 4payment plan but as that is a loan you pay interest on it. The original scheme is interest free

Who told you that though? Was it the ticket office? 

8 minutes ago, RowX said:

Anyone know when the 1st payment of the 4 payments on the auto renewal plan comes off?  The guy in the ticket office last year explained it would auto renew but thought we might get the letter first explaining the schedule. 

Usually last working day of May, June, July and August

Just now, jintybear said:

Who told you that though? Was it the ticket office? 

Yes.  I always dealt with Robert who left about 2 years ago  and it was him who told me. If I remember right it was the season we got put down. I’m in Bar 72 which covers all games including Euro games. In April we knew we wouldn’t be in Europe and I’d asked him if the price would reflect that. Nobody knew what was happening but I’m sure he said if I came off the auto renew I’d lose the option of 4 payments and as this was only available to people already on it I’d lose that option.

8 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Yes.  I always dealt with Robert who left about 2 years ago  and it was him who told me. If I remember right it was the season we got put down. I’m in Bar 72 which covers all games including Euro games. In April we knew we wouldn’t be in Europe and I’d asked him if the price would reflect that. Nobody knew what was happening but I’m sure he said if I came off the auto renew I’d lose the option of 4 payments and as this was only available to people already on it I’d lose that option.

I changed onto it last year with no issues.  Missed the renewal date and was offered it as an option when I went into the office. 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

I was going to leave it a few weeks to renew so it was closer to when I next get paid, but I'm after a transfer so as they contact people in chronological order I'll try and get it done in the next few days.

6 minutes ago, RowX said:

I changed onto it last year with no issues.  Missed the renewal date and was offered it as an option when I went into the office. 

It was still on the form last year am sure mines is automatic anyway. 

20 minutes ago, islandblue said:

They must have changed it back because I only joined the 4 instalment thing last year's because we always paid up front before that. I'm in a position to pay in full again this year but I'll need to check because I would hate to lose the 4 monthly option next season if we didn't have enough upfront. 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

They must have changed it back because I only joined the 4 instalment thing last year's because we always paid up front before that. I'm in a position to pay in full again this year but I'll need to check because I would hate to lose the 4 monthly option next season if we didn't have enough upfront. 

Could well have changed it back but probably safer to check. I was sure you could only use Zebra if you weren’t already on it 

51 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Really mate, thats rubbish if they won’t let you back onto the 4 payment scheme. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I was going to leave it a few weeks to renew so it was closer to when I next get paid, but I'm after a transfer so as they contact people in chronological order I'll try and get it done in the next few days.

Mate, send an email now and get on list, and when you get renewal form, return it ticking 4 payment option via Rangers, that way 1st payment wont come out till renewed. You can then just call up and pay balance off if you want or continue with another 3 payments. The 4 monthly payment via Rangers option IS still available, I spoke with them today about it. It's just not available online although people can apply for Zebra online.

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/pricing-payment-methods/

33 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Mate, send an email now and get on list, and when you get renewal form, return it ticking 4 payment option via Rangers, that way 1st payment wont come out till renewed. You can then just call up and pay balance off if you want or continue with another 3 payments. The 4 monthly payment via Rangers option IS still available, I spoke with them today about it. It's just not available online although people can apply for Zebra online.

https://Rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/pricing-payment-methods/

Cheers mate. Should probably be ok to pay it all at once but I'll look in to it over the next couple of days.