Peña

On 12/04/2018 at 01:35, theblueoysterbar said:

FFS. How much must this board have been fooled by Pedro and all his shite... £20k a week into that clownshoe's pocket? A million a year?

Deary me.

All else fails for the cunt he’d be a shoe in at Arnold Clark as a used car salesman. Cunt can obviously sell snow to eskimos 

Jesus Christ. I'll admit I thought Peña was Colombian when I first posted in this thread. But just like everyone else, I have google and checked straight away where he was from (Mexico). If people seriously think I never checked that, you are thicker than I thought. I was clearly winding up a clown who has nothing better to do than sit on this site all day. I genuinely can't believe so many folk fell for that. I thought my net was only big enough to catch  one, or maybe two fish. But it was small fish and I caught more than expected. Unreal man pmsl. 

On 15/04/2018 at 16:59, Redwhiteandblue said:

Jesus Christ. I'll admit I thought Peña was Colombian when I first posted in this thread. But just like everyone else, I have google and checked straight away where he was from (Mexico). If people seriously think I never checked that, you are thicker than I thought. I was clearly winding up a clown who has nothing better to do than sit on this site all day. I genuinely can't believe so many folk fell for that. I thought my net was only big enough to catch  one, or maybe two fish. But it was small fish and I caught more than expected. Unreal man pmsl. 

youre like the Rangers equivalent of Kerryfail Street. 

4 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Seems we will be getting him back evening times reporting he was caught buying a six pack of beers with his training gear on. Don't think they will buy him off us tbh 

6 pack of beer and a bag of popcorn think he's settling in to watch the mess unfold after sunday