Blue balloons for a bairn

piperpete

I wouldn't even know how or what to say to someone who is going through this, it's a great shame to happen to anybody. 

Hopefully word gets out one way or another and there wish is granted, it's only a small thing they are asking and maybe they could cherish that in years to come, just knowing our support has helped with a simple thing like a blue balloon maybe give them a wee bit of strength to pull together.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

As much as it's awfully sad what's happening to be the poor wain, it's an Old Firm, don't see it happening

Harsh but true mate.

Would be better to ask people to do it next game at Ibrox. 

Terribly sad story and would love to see the balloons request happening, but like others have said it is not the best game for this to work. 

The next home game would certainly be the time to make it work best. 

EDIT: While I still stink the first home game would be best, if the family want to go ahead with Sunday I hope we can get as many as possible to take blue balloons and make their request happen.

Taken from FF

Just seen on Twitter about a Supporters child who is close to passing away . The guy has asked if everyone could do him a favour and light up his child face by releasing blue balloons at kick off.

Cmon guys bring a box of balloons on your bus or car and make this happen for the wee man 

WATP

I unfortunately won't be there, but anyone who is going. I urge you all to do this. Its not difficult, its not expensive and it will make the family feel a bit better for a couple of minutes knowing the Rangers family have their back. Get this posted on the other forums too. 

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

Would be nice to see, cheer the wee one up, however I couldn't stand the sight of leggo standing on and bursting the said balloons to prove how much of a hard man he is, better at next home game.

Hopefully they will be helium so the fucker doesn't have a chance. Should attach wee msg's to them and see how far replies come from too. 

Free ticket for a game of your choosing for furthest reply or something like that. 

Who got Jim Hannah's job?