Michael O'Neill/Stephen Robinson managership team at Ibrox ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Clarke

Steve Davis back as captain, Lafferty scoring for fun in title deciders, Carson in from Motherwell, Hughes in from Hearts and McCauley from relegated West Brom, both (slightly) younger than Davie Weir

Fuckup

9 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Motherwell are awful to watch. Long diagonals, big humps up that park to two big hammer throwers up front- fuck that!!

Think back to the mccoist era with john daley and kevin kyle...not for me. If we are that desperate for success with a big physical team then we should be looking at Warnock.

Warburton was a stubborn so and so but even his biggest critics would accept that at times we played some good stuff and it was pleasing to the eye. Thats the kind of football i want to see, not some medieval pish

Nail on the hit here, except for the going for Warnock bit.

Long diagonal balls and a team full of hammer throwers is not Rangers. 

Neither is pretty football for the sake of pretty football in fairness.

The silk blended with steel in equal measures is what our club has been about and should always be about.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's Catholic but i've no idea about a taig.

Think the fact he manages NI sort of suggests he doesn't have that mentality though

Fair enough. I just remember that he was dying to get the hibs job and felt at the time because of the drink driving thing he was shafted and that was his dream job. Always assumed he was a tarrier bastard from that point. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fair enough. I just remember that he was dying to get the hibs job and felt at the time because of the drink driving thing he was shafted and that was his dream job. Always assumed he was a tarrier bastard from that point. 

Could be mate. 

I don't pay much attention to him or NI so aye

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Once people fuck Rangers everything they're connected to is fucked for me from that point on mate 

100 % mate. I moved from Glasgow to Brighton at 5 year old in 1978 and I think because of that I was always patriotic against the English, as I got older and realised my country was full of Rangers and establishment hating cunts I realised I was wrong. Thatcher had it right. Shoot to kill 

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He switched in the Shankill Road Christmas Tree lights a couple of years ago.