Murty : just go FFS

Colin Traive

This!

He got the job 'to the end of the season', well.......our season ended today. That team out there are so rudderless and unprepared it's an embarrassment. Let whoever it is that's getting the job take over now and get a few games in to see just how much of a rebuilding job is needed. We're a fucking joke.

No chance he will go before the end of the season nor is there any chance of a name being announced before the end of the season either 

This board is so horrendously slow and ponderous at making key decisions so don't expect any movement any time soon.

We will hear at the end of May/ early June who is coming in IMO. they don't even have a fucking clue who it is yet if you ask me. 

22 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

We’d be as well with Miller as player-manager for the last few games because it is abundantly clear Murty has no idea and, more importantly, no authority.

There is no upside to keeping him in post until the end of the season.

Go now, please.

STFU about the manager, no manager will have us competing with the current board.

4 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Catch 22 as a support, do we renew and fill the coffers or choose not to renew and weaken kings position and the team. 

Things have to get bad before they get better. 

I cant see this result passing without serious questions.  The board have well and truly made a rodger hunt of it and today is the last straw. At least for me anyway. 

Murty has to go tonight. Hell with this end of season talk. Our season ended today. 

Look at the utter disrespect from those players coming off aimed at him.

If this board don't invest heavily in getting a quailty manager and players it's time for them to go as well. 

Sick of hearing people making excuses for him that he’s only an u20’s manager, he’s not even that! The man has worked in professional football his whole career and yet is clueless both tactically and when it comes to man management. The players didn’t want this from the start, his team selection and substitutions are laughable. He needs to be gone tonight!

Totally agree with the op, there must be some Experienced out of work manager that we could bring in till the end of the season, I’ve always been against Sir Walter putting himself in the firing line but I’m sure just his presence would inspire better results.

Something has to be done to salvage something of this season

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Totally agree with the op, there must be some Experienced out of work manager that we could bring in till the end of the season, I’ve always been against Sir Walter putting himself in the firing line but I’m sure just his presence would inspire better results.

Something has to be done to salvage something of this season

The season ended when they fucked up to them at Ibrox.  That has shown in player attitude since then too. 

It is a disgrace that they have allowed this to happen given how oridnary THAT lot really are. 

As i said before, I would be amazed if this goes without question because ST sales will otherwise do the talking i would guess