Mccrorie and Dorrans

stewaj3

Mcrorrie cost us 2 goals and Dorrans has been a passanger in 90# of his games for us 

listen I said at that time with young Ross we were too high on him.he needs time to grow and make these mistakes he in my mind will become a great player but we need to let him develop 

its not as if he in a good team 

McCrorie isn’t a CB. He’s rash in the tackle, gets drawn out of position, gets on the wrong side too easily. It was shown against lesser teams so to throw him in there today was dreadful.

Dorrans will continue to disappoint. People keep expecting him to be like he was 5 years ago and it’s not going to happen.

Feel horrible for McCrorie tbh, he should have been starting in midfield today rather than threw in at the deep end in defence. 

Dorrans though is a useless wanker, gitbto the point where he was just trying to get himself sent off. 

Although why this thread was started about those 2 when the entire 11 that started were fucking woeful is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Have a bit of sympathy with McCrorie as he doesn't look match fit at all. Out of interest was the first one a penalty ? Looked really harsh from where I was.

Had his hands all over Dembele tbh, pulling at his shorts etc. but it started outside the box and Dembele stayed up until he got into the box and then went down.

McCrorie is never a centre half, he can't head the ball and his defensive positional sense is non-existent. Look at him compared to that young lad McKenna at Aberdeen and Ajer at the taigs who are a similar age and, well there is no comparison. Has to be given the chance to try and stake a claim as a starting defensive midfielder, but that's a call the new manager will have to make.

For me Dorrans is no better than Kranjcar, he also looks like injuries have taken their toll and he's here for an easy retirement package. 

Overall though this result and performance has confirmed my suspicions on the majority of our players, none of whom look good enough to ever do anything for this club other than struggle to compete for 2nd/3rd/4th place.

I like young Ross. I think he has a massive future in the game although I think the praise he has received thus far has been a little over the top. I appreciate he is just back from injury however, let's make no excuses for him or anyone. He was terrible today, just like everyone else. He has to learn that performances like that are just not good enough and he needs to accept constructive criticism. He's not stupid though. He will know he wasn't great but IMO I think it will make him a better player. Poor boy look gutted.....

15 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Dorrans played out of position as was mccrorie

Nonsense mccrorie folk have been saying he's our answer at CB. Dorrans folk have been calling for him to be given freedom to play further forward.

Mccrorie could have done more at all 3 goals. Dorrans was invisible

5 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Nonsense mccrorie folk have been saying he's our answer at CB. Dorrans folk have been calling for him to be given freedom to play further forward.

Mccrorie could have done more at all 3 goals. Dorrans was invisible

Mccrorie isnt a centre half