Candieas & Hallidy

hammer93

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He's still one of our best players. It's an indictment of the squad we have but there we are. I'd rather have him on the pitch than Jason Holt or Windass. 

He's been one of the best players in the SPFL this season.  Suggesting he's shite because he walked up the tunnel is ridiculous.  

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Was the fan in our dugout?  If so why did the stewards let him get so close to murty

Dont know - they had stuck some video of the incident up but you cant actually see who he is shouting at...kind of pointless

16 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Never noticed Halliday was even there until he got subbed off. Bye bye Andy hopefully never see you near the club again. 

I really hope he fucks off in the summer.  If he really is a 'Rangers man' do the club a favour and rip up your contract and stop stealing a fucking wage, Andy.  

Dont agree with doing that publicly but with the nonsense about not wanting to speak to the players Murty has came out with it's probably sheer frustration at Murty. Imagine them even doing that under McCoist ?? for all his faults he would have locked players in changing room and told them to sort it out 

46 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Both rotten but both showed major dissent at getting hooked....Candieas should be shown the door, fucking marching up the tunnel is a total lack of class and discipline....the type of player we don't need.....the rest are rotten but he disgraced the club with his petulance 

Candieas has had some good performances.

If they showed a little of their aggression in the game today, instead of when subbed ...

I've seen many players do similar, top players, it's the least of our worries to be fair.

Murty has lost the dressing room, if he ever had it. Not his fault really though, thrown in there, he's obviously trying his best, though his best is not good enough.

The Board, the fucking Board :headwall:

51 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They know the manager is a stooge who they can take the piss out of and equally there is no one at boardroom level to discipline anyone who steps out of line.

The club is a shambles.

Perhaps but they're wearing our jersey, the fans jersey, and that today was unacceptable from both players.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's been the 4th best player for Rangers never mind the league :lol: 

Candeias is in the running for our POTY.  There was a topic about it just a few days ago and Candeias was a close second to Tavernier.  He certainly wasn't 4th that's complete nonsense.  When it's time to nominate Scotland's POTY I'm certain Candeias will be in the running given he's been such a consistent attacking threat this season and puts in a dogged shift defensively.  He has been fantastic for us this season and I'm glad he recently signed a new contract with us.  

41 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Been one of our best players this season and was right to be pissed off with that change, judge players on the field and stop being churlish over how they take being subbed.  Murty is a bigger problem than Candeias.

Lovenkrands part 2. Get a decent contract then downs tools. Check out his "pressing the ball" at the start of the move for their second goal. Guys a fuckin let down 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Imagine if that had been Windass, but hey ho he is one of our own.

I don't have the energy to get annoyed at him. He was punted out to the back of beyond for a reason and he is not back amongst a mediocre SPL squad no different to the likes of Aberdeen managed by a youth coach.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Candeias is in the running for our POTY.  There was a topic about it just a few days ago and Candeias was a close second to Tavernier.  He certainly wasn't 4th that's complete nonsense.  When it's time to nominate Scotland's POTY I'm certain Candeias will be in the running given he's been such a consistent attacking threat this season and puts in a dogged shift defensively.  He has been fantastic for us this season and I'm glad he recently signed a new contract with us.  

Aye nae bother dave. Btw the season book moneys in the post.

See tbh I don't even care if players are cunty when they're subbed. The problem is how rotten they were on the park, how that frustration doesn't transfer onto the pitch, it's not channeled properly. Today, part of that stems from the horrific team selection from Murty.

Maybe Candeias would have gone on to have an improved second half had McCrorie not made a stupid foul - maybe he would have been shite, but he's usually a player who gives us a bit of fire on that wing so I can see why he's gone off fuming. Halliday was hung out to dry, shouldn't have been in from the start and was rightfully hooked but it made him look like a total fanny - and the team suffered because of that decision to include him.

We set up in a manner which gave ourselves next to no chance, but in the same manner, we surrendered some fucking criminal goals due to mistakes.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Both rotten but both showed major dissent at getting hooked....Candieas should be shown the door, fucking marching up the tunnel is a total lack of class and discipline....the type of player we don't need.....the rest are rotten but he disgraced the club with his petulance 

Hardly the first to have done that and Candeias isn't the first player I'd release.

36 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Who was Halliday actually shouting at? Looked like he called him a "fucking bawbag"

25 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Its says in the record Halliday shouted at a fan who was then ejected.

image.thumb.png.59e6ba04bb59f3d101bdd5ed6e2e63b1.png

Looks to me like he's shouting at our players. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Kilsyth_Bear86 said:

Dont agree with doing that publicly but with the nonsense about not wanting to speak to the players Murty has came out with it's probably sheer frustration at Murty. Imagine them even doing that under McCoist ?? for all his faults he would have locked players in changing room and told them to sort it out 

Would he shite, he would have had them in the bar and cracking on with the Karaoke singalong.

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Hardly the first to have done that and Candeias isn't the first player I'd release.

We are Rangers....by fuck how low are our standards these days?

Yes players can spit the dummy at getting subbed but by going up the tunnel he turned his back on us....if these are the standards we are becoming accustomed to then shut the door and switch off the lights 

Just now, StevenDavis said:

image.thumb.png.59e6ba04bb59f3d101bdd5ed6e2e63b1.png

Looks to me like he's shouting at our players. :lol:

Aye it does there and when I watched it...this is what the pish rag says as I cant be jaked linking it

It is understood a Rangers supporter then shouted at him as he made his way to the bench and Halliday reacted angrily to the abuse, telling the punter he was a "f***ing bawbag", with the supporter believed to have been taken away by stewards.

22 minutes ago, Kilsyth_Bear86 said:

He’d had a good old sing song on the karaoke machine 

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Aye it does there and when I watched it...this is what the pish rag says as I cant be jaked linking it

It is understood a Rangers supporter then shouted at him as he made his way to the bench and Halliday reacted angrily to the abuse, telling the punter he was a "f***ing bawbag", with the supporter believed to have been taken away by stewards.

Strange that the supporter was taken away for that.